Ninja Gaiden II Preview

Go try that "Ninja Dog" mode now.

It's harder than Black on Normal. Gimme a break!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hahahahhahahahahaa, Ninja Dog.

I'm not sure if I find the game harder so far. I'm dying here and there, but that's nothing new. I think it has to do with the health regeneration, and the focus on surviving fights rather than just endurance. It's a step up, imo.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Man, that Test of Valor with the werewolves and flyers is just insane. I must have been stuck (and still am) at that spot for past 1-2 hrs. And I'm loving every single moment of it.

I'm surprised that a battle that involves some archery has me so enthralled. The auto-aiming and shooting while jumping really makes it more accessible. I love this game. This is what gaming is all about. I'm thinking of trading in my copy of DMC4 at this point.

Freaking werewolves.

Hadescopy.jpg

Haha, it must have taken at least 3-4 hrs, but I finally got past that Test of Valor (Warrior, werewolves/flyers fight). And with that, this game has easily become one of my favorite games this generation. What a fantastic fight.

Chapter 8-9 are supposedly the worst parts of the game. It's supposed to be pretty great from 10-on.

Hadescopy.jpg

Well, not everyone likes to constantly explode. I sort of get the critics on chapters 8-9.

I didn't find them annoying. The combat synths are difficult opponents, true, but that's only if you hate using ninpos.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 2 weeks later...

Alright! Chapter 14. Game so far has been pretty awesome. Great fights to be had, and I haven`t really encountered any major frustrating design flaws (nothing near the first game in that aspect, in any case). As far as glaring bugs, I haven`t noticed anything really, either, aside from the game freezing on me maybe once.

Man. Best melee combat in any game ever, and a massive upgrade from the first game. Even the archery is tolerable now. Easy GOTY candidate for me.

RIP Team Ninja :* Between this and NG DS, they gave us two excellent but pretty different action games this year.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg