Red blue green

You are my centre when I spin away

Out of control on videotape

On videotape

This is my way of saying goodbye

Because I can't do it face to face

No matter what happens now

I won't be afraid

Because I know today has been the most perfect day I've ever seen.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

CMX - Discoinferno

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

CMX - Tuulenkosija

I'm listening most epic find I've made in last few weeks

The Most Unwanted Song

The most unwanted music is over 25 minutes long, veers wildly between loud and quiet sections, between fast and slow tempos, and features timbres of extremely high and low pitch, with each dichotomy presented in abrupt transition. The most unwanted orchestra was determined to be large, and features the accordion and bagpipe (which tie at 13% as the most unwanted instrument), banjo, flute, tuba, harp, organ, synthesizer (the only instrument that appears in both the most wanted and most unwanted ensembles). An operatic soprano raps and sings atonal music, advertising jingles, political slogans, and "elevator" music, and a children's choir sings jingles and holiday songs. The most unwanted subjects for lyrics are cowboys and holidays, and the most unwanted listening circumstances are involuntary exposure to commercials and elevator music. Therefore, it can be shown that if there is no covariance--someone who dislikes bagpipes is as likely to hate elevator music as someone who despises the organ, for example--fewer than 200 individuals of the world's total population would enjoy this piece.

****, this is AWESOME

Guest The Architect

Yeah I'm listening to that too at the moment. I like it, it's unusually nice to listen to.

Dismember - Sword of Light

*mosh*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Twang Twang Shock-A-Boom ~ Blue

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Inon Zur - Imperial Guard Theme

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Eric Brosius - The Rutheford Castle

That is some mean ambient.

kirottu said:

Pink Floyd - Green is the Colour

Pink Floyd - Fat Old Sun

No wonder Gilmour lobbied for including this to Echoes compilation album. It's one of their less known gems :lol:

I really liked that song, thanks Hilde :lol:

Pink Floyd - Embryo

spoooooooky....

Edited by Xard

Great performance

By the grace of God Almighty

And the pressures of the marketplace

The human race has civilized itself

It's a miracle

Edited by Xard

Darius Dar ~ Prison of Memories

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Pink Floyd - Wot's... uh the deal