NHL

Prospal is due for an off year. Look at his career stats and you'll know what I'm talking about. That being said, he may do better in Tampa under their new coach, whomever that may be.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Hahahaha Jokinen has less of a chance of making the playoffs in Phoenix than he did in Florida! I laughed at my older brother as well, for owning a signed Alex Tanguay Flames jersey.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Barry Melrose to coach the Lightning. Expect a news conference tomorrow

He's been off the bench for a long time. It will be an interesting tenure, to be certain, but I'm not sure if it will help or hurt the Lightning.

Naah, Wellwood was just too young and talented to be on my team. We'll replace him with someone at least twice his age, don't worry.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Shock and Suprise. The salary cap is rising again. Am I the only one who finds it amusing that the current league minimum is over 40 million while once the lockout ended the maximum was 39? You can't tell me that the NHL has been that much more successful in such a short period of time.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I warned people about this. This was all about Bettman, and co flexing their msucles. Just like the fact he's trying to DESTROY the Rangers by moving them from MSG. Jerkoff.

And, yup, max salary for a NHL player is now 11.34 mil. Kinda funny that pre lockout (just 4 years ago), Jagr had the biggets contract at what? 9-10 mil? HAHAHA!

Tools. Only tools supported the lockout, and that is why. An entire wasted year for NOTHING.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm not sure of the logistics of the deal, but from what I've read so far that sounds like a great deal for Tampa. Sure, they'll massively overpay him for the first two seasons of his contract, but that eats up nearly half of what he'll be making over the terms of the seven year deal. That means they'll be on the hook for 16 million or so over five years. That's some creative negotiating, folks!

And Tampa also picks up the negotiating rights for Brian Rolston.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Send us an offer sheet, Toronto!!

Naah, he's still too young. You'll hear from us in 8-10 years or so.

Vancouver offered $20 million for Sundin. That's a "little" over the top, I think.. I don't imagine the Leafs can match that.

Ranger snow have a deadly 1-2 punch for their defensive core with Rozsival-Redden. Sure, it's no Pronger-Neidermayer; but not bad not bad.

The team better sign Jagr, and Avery though! And, dump the crap former known as a prime goal scorer Brendan "Stonehands and Feet" Shanahan.

NO EXCUSES!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.