NHL

I'm sick to my stomache with worry right now. This is too dang stressful.

I'm not! But I do know how you feel. That sickening feeling every time the opposing team gets a shot. The sinking feeling when the camera angle makes it look like it's in the net, but it's actually been deflected 20 feet in the air to the right of the net...

Series over. Shanahan should retire or get lost, I wish Drury would go away but his contract would let him, and Jagr better stay or we'll be weaker next season.

P.S. Funny that the playoff 'choker' socred two goals including the GW in thre series clincher though. Once again, that label becomes absolutely meaningless.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm getting a little sleepy.. It's almost 8 in the morning in Sweden.. But I can't stop watching now!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It's literally the stroke of midnight here. Weird, I was thinking of that superlong Pens/Flyers game from a decade or so ago.

Stoner Senses say Roenick gets the winner halfway through this next OT period.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

It's literally the stroke of midnight here. Weird, I was thinking of that superlong Pens/Flyers game from a decade or so ago.

Stoner Senses say Roenick gets the winner halfway through this next OT period.

TSN has mentioned that game a couple times, said it was several years ago to the day.

It's 2am here and all this talk of pizza on TSN is making me hungry again. :grin:

TSN has mentioned that game a couple times, said it was several years ago to the day.

No ****, really? I watched most of the overtime periods in that one. Damn you Primeau!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

No ****, really? I watched most of the overtime periods in that one. Damn you Primeau!

From Wikipedia:

3. (OT#) 5th (Time) 92:01 Philadelphia Flyers 2–1 Pittsburgh Penguins May 4, 2000 (Winning goal by) Keith Primeau

EDIT: Just hit top 10 longest overtime game...

EDIT2: Uh-oh. Dallas powerplay...

EDIT3: Dallas goal! And the come back is halted. :grin:

Edited by Deraldin

Congratulations, now you get to face Detroit. Good luck, Dallas, you're going to need it.

Well, I'm pretty proud of the way the Sharks played down the stretch. They never gave up, and I feel a lot better about the playoffs this year then I did the last two. They fought hard and matched Dallas well.

I'll probably root for Dallas from here out, because it's easier to say your team got beat by the eventual Cup champs. Turco is by far the best goalie left in the postseason, 61 frickin' saves!

I'll root for Detroit because of all the Swede presence in that team. But it feels horrible :grin: