What you did today

Walsingham

schmegal?

Went and ate with some friends, and got spleefed on some homacus grownisci. Surprisingly I didn't do much with my day after that but watch movies and read.

ice cream + hot apple flautas = awesometaculiar

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Got on wrong train. An hour and a half late for work. Think I got away with it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm half finished with the essay, gonna turn it in tomorrow morning, take a train home to pick up my black suit and take another train to attend a funeral.

Then I just might play Battle Realms, kiss my girl, remember those who've passed on and enjoy the end of term.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Got on wrong train. An hour and a half late for work. Think I got away with it.

I did that back when I was at Great Mistakes. Got to see a lot of Chicago I wouldn't have seen otherwise, though I was really late getting back on base. Got chewed out by a petty officer but it was fun exploring the city however I did got strange looks going about in my uniform. :wub:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I'm half finished with the essay, gonna turn it in tomorrow morning, take a train home to pick up my black suit and take another train to attend a funeral.

Then I just might play Battle Realms, kiss my girl, remember those who've passed on and enjoy the end of term.

Or then maybe not. Instead, I'm stuck here doing this essay, ****.

Well, there's gonna be a Alamaailman Vasarat gig with Tuvalu at Klubi, so at least something to look forward to. Gf did chocolate cake and colored her hair red. I watch the green of the leaves deepen and wait for the season to set trees a-blossom.

Ah, such is life.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Essays are easy to to plop out. Get a few sources on the subject, skim them, free write on the subject for ten minutes then dive into the meat of it. 5 pager done in less than 2 hours.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Maybe when the teacher didn't do his dissertation on post-modernist literature and you aren't four days late.

It would also have helped to have seen the play the novel is about on stage. I'm juggling with bare minimun analysis here. But I got over 5 pages of that done now, so I only need to do a conclusion and then finish an introduction and I'm home free.

I'll get a freaking computer for next year so I don't have to rot in these computer classrooms. There's barely any oxygen here and the water is only warm on weekdays, pffft.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Woot! Done.

I'll go kiss the girl now.

kirottu said:

we can drink if we want to

we can leave your friends behind

because your friends dont drink and

if they dont drink then they're no friends of mine

weeeee i love you hipflask :(

i don't recall posting this -_-

though the now empty whiskey bottle might explain a few things...

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

May I ask what your plans are for that land? Build a dream house? -_-

Well it won't be a "dream" house. I bought a lot of land, 26 acres, and the price came to $265K. That was the best I could do while still carrying the mortgage on my house in West Palm Beach. Once I sell that one I'll refinance the Tennessee land for enough to build a house. It will be modest but it will be totally mine! The property is really beautiful. It's north of Millington about 8 miles east of the river. It's off a dirt road but I'll need to cut a road to the clearing where I'm thinking to build. I'm going to do the majority of clearing myself. I'm looking at builders now for the house.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

May I ask what your plans are for that land? Build a dream house? :(

Epic 100 dog free for all battle where the weak are trampled and the strong get delicious steak dinner.

-_- That sounds like my place evey night after work! But i'm the one who usually gets trampled!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

sounds nice Guard Dog, good luck to you in making it a home. It seems like it would be a good place for you to hide out and avoid persecution in the coming times of darkness.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

sounds nice Guard Dog, good luck to you in making it a home. It seems like it would be a good place for you to hide out and avoid persecution in the coming times of darkness.

-_-

Thomas Sowell

Dear diary,

Today I woke up. Later I am sad.

Until next time

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guest The Architect

Pixies needs a hug.

Today it's my parents 30th anniversary. They've gone out to have lunch somewhere.

Has anyone ever tried Yum Yum noodles? They're yum yum. Spicy but ****in' good.

My relatives came over this weekend for my brothers graduation and left this morning. It was nice to see my cousins and what not I suppose but it meant hiding things on my computer since my uncle is also a tech person and constantly being followed by their two small children. On the plus side I got to eat a lot of food. Now I've begun watching The Wire and my subconscious is contemplating what in the lords name I'm going to do with all the spare time I have on my hands besides binging on tv series/anime/movies since I'm unemployable and a loser and I'm going to kill mself 4 realz this tiem guyz :'( i mean it

:'( of course this is after House season finale which is tomorrow which is also my birthday and if the wire stays good then I suppose thats a week or so and after that is jericho and maybe a few animated shows and if those are good well my LEP (life extension program) will see me through at least half the summer. And maybe by then my mommy will pull some strings and get me a job somewhere and all will be right in the world. :ermm:

On a side note I had some Republic of Tea which I've always had fond memories of and it sadly wasn't that awesome. Both flavors were highly acidic and kind of lacked that full bodied but subtle flavor that I remembered from past fine dining experiences. I'm not sure, maybe it's because they downsized the bottle and moved to plastic (used to be almost 7 dollars for 1 bottle but the thing weighed like 5 pounds and was 2 feet tall and was a fine elixir of deliciousness) or maybe these couple just were a bad batch. What ever the reason I'm very saddened by this turn of events. I thought I could trust them but I'm reminded that no one, not even the tea company that drew what few moments of joy from my childhood and instilled in me a seemingly unbreakable resolve and determination in life, can be trusted.

On a side-erer note I was under the assumption that I was going to get a C- at the most in my accounting class but ended up getting a B+. I'm guessing the curve on the final bumped me up a good 5 or more %. That's 3.75 gpa 3 semesters in a row.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

...and all will be right in the world. o:)

Thats more like it :)

ended up getting a B+

Not bad :ermm:

Not much. Working and sleeping. Went shopping for some sneakers and a bit of furniture over the Weekend. Didn't find anything I liked. Now I am waiting for the next spam bot to stop by and sell shoes o:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

ordered my pool cue this morning. the guy said there might be a delay if i put on a different tip, so i decided to wait till i get it. unfortunately, viking cues come with le pro tips, and i shoot with a moori (best tip on the planet). i'll also wait to get the butt engraved (deetee's) till later. oh, i should add, since the online purchase thingy wouldn't let me select my delivery options, he gave me free 2nd day air. thursday morning rejoice!!!

i've been shooting with the same stick for over 10 years, a viking as well, which i won in a tournament in 1996/7 or so. it will become my break stick, possibly.

taks

Edited by taks

comrade taks... just because.

So me and wifey just got back from Cozumel, Mexico on Sunday. Had an awesome time at an all-inclusive resort. Spent 80% of the time taking advantage of the free drinks/food by the pool but did manage to squeeze in a few extras. Rated on a five point star system:

Resort (Wyndham): **** Very nice and great scenery. Needed more staff as I hate waiting for booze.

Snokeling: ***** Went to two different reefs, freaking beautiful. Even saw a sea turtle!

Rented wave runners: ***** This was a real highlight for me as Ive never ridden one before. Actually caught some air on a few jumps! Managed to wipe us out twice too which was fun itself watching me and my wife sail off into the air before swimming back to the waverunner.

Visited Mayan runis: *** Eh, it was alright. Just too friggin hot in the jungle. All the pictures we took there I have a scrunched up face because it was so damn hot.

Shopping downtown Cozumel: *** Just OK. If it wasnt for some barker trying to get you into their shop every five step it would have been more pleasant.

Another pet-story:

Baby-kitty's left cheek swelled up and he was having trouble eating because of it. I thought "oh no, tumor!" and readied myself to say Goodbye to Baby, since I had another cat this happened with. Trip to vet. He said "back upper tooth broken down to the pulp/root." And I thought "jeez, wonder how long it was broken before infection caused facial swelling...stupid cats and the way they hide injuries."

So on the one hand, it's nice because this is likely the problem and removing tooth+antibiotics will likely make him all better. On the other hand, it means spending $500+ on a 17/18 year old cat...but I haven't the heart to put him down just for having broken teeth, especially when otherwise he's been doing really well for his advanced age.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Guest The Architect

Only a couple modules and a few supervised tests away from finishing my TAFE course now. W00t! Should be done by the end of June, I just hope they don't get me to re-do anything...