Happy Birthday Bokishi!

Kor Qel Droma

man, to think its been 22 years now since you've been nekked with a woman, the time flyz.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

ouch... that was just plain mean, laozi. :)

happy bday, bok, you graphics ho you (envy and hate fill me too)! of course, i don't have time to play anything but solitaire so graphics would be a waste for me anyway... :lol:

taks

comrade taks... just because.

post-1658-1206991428.jpg

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Thanks pixie!

I didnt even know you could do that with three video cards. Egads! Do the lights dim in your city when you boot up Bok?

Lights in the room going dim has been reportedly happening during boot up for some other tri-SLI users. I haven't tested boot up at night yet, so I'll let you know what happens...

Happy birthday, don't drown in sand

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

• 5 weeks later...