Expelled from Expelled

There are very different sides in science of course :p But if you didn't quote it out of context, it might have become obvious that it actually means "only one viable method of backing up theories".

I agree that intelligent design should not be banned from school (banning never makes things better), but certainly not be taught in a science class, but rather be noted as theory with roots in mythology or belief.

I agree with this assessment. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I'm not in favor of or a believer in intelligent design

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sand: an opponent of, and living argument against, intelligent design. :ermm:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Both the Christians and the Scientists are wrong:

sciencevsnorseqf9.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

That last post was just to bust Hades's chops. I think I've made my case.

I concur.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Gorth wins

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Odin, now there's a god I can worship. None of this wishy-washy crying martyr and controdictory religious texts crap.

The norse were awsome because they never had time to beat people up for worshiping the 'wrong' gods because they were too busy beating people up (note: gross generalisation).

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Both the Christians and the Scientists are wrong:

sciencevsnorseqf9.jpg

YGGDRASILL, THE WORLD TREE, HAS THREE MIGHTY ROOTS THAT LIE IN ASGARD, REALM OF THE GODS, JOTUNHEIM, KINGDOM OF THE GIANTS, AND NIFLHEIM, AN ICY WASTELAND.

alien_asgard_stargate.jpg

Worship me!

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

Sand: an opponent of, and living argument against, intelligent design. :alien:

I thought flamebaiting was against forum rules, moderator.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I am not spamming the image. You can't even say I'm trying to get a post count up. Why would I want some people hundreds and thousands of miles aways attention?! What could possibly compel me to be an attention whore? I'm just adding to joke.

As for stealing a name, thats not uncommon. You stole your avatar. Wasn't that wrong?

Twitter | @Insevin

Gahh, this thread took just another turn into retardation

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

didn't mean you alone

I am not spamming the image. You can't even say I'm trying to get a post count up. Why would I want some people hundreds and thousands of miles aways attention?! What could possibly compel me to be an attention whore? I'm just adding to joke.

As for stealing a name, thats not uncommon. You stole your avatar. Wasn't that wrong?

What ?

The image loads slowly and whacks out the format on my screen. Thats it.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I am not "spamming" the image. If I am causing "The image to load slowly and whack out the format on your screen." I am sorry but I took it as an attack because of thought such as this:

I don't like walkerguy, just like everyone else here, but keep off the meds plz, there's no reason to bite his face off.

It's not even worth it, I mean; look at the guy.

Musopticon?

:thumbsup:

Twitter | @Insevin

Sand: an opponent of, and living argument against, intelligent design. :ermm:

I think you and I are practically at the stage where it's flirting, mate.

-Elwood Blues

Sand: an opponent of, and living argument against, intelligent design. :*

I think you and I are practically at the stage where it's flirting, mate.

;)

:)

:o

:ermm:

:x

Yeah Hades, I just flirt with you.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.