My mouse

BIOShazard

My trusty mouse of about 2 years now, my Logitech mouse is starting to go funky on me. I have my mouse speed on high, and at times, it goes to the medium setting, and doesn't move at all.

I don't know what model it is, but from what it looks like, its a Logitech G7 Mouse. I don't know what to do, and its getting annoying. In fact, it just happened a second ago when I tried to click on Post Reply.

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

I hate the new logitech drivers, during install it wants to install all kinds of datamining/spyware and toolbars, what the **** is that. Just unprofessional if you ask me, and 1 time out of 10 the control applet just fails load on startup. It also autoinstalls in the task bar.

Certain programs are task bar worthy, and others are just not, I don't want 20 things down there giving me stress and popping up update windows.

Get one with a cord, cordless is for laptops they can't compete at all when it comes to gaming, I still have a microsoft optical I bought over 6 years ago, opticals usually last forever, if the resolution is decent you won't need to buy another one untill the buttons break or get so loaded up with gunk they stick to their contact points.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

sadly, one sometimes just has to buy a new mouse.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I still have a microsoft optical I bought over 6 years ago, opticals usually last forever

Same here. Darn best mouse I ever had :thumbsup:

All 5 buttons still working flawlessly. No cordless stuff for me either, it isn't worth the hassle.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein