French mayor bans people from dying

Daaave

"Offenders will be severely punished."

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Good on him. If your graveyard is full, you need to extend it, and if the courts won't allow you to do so, get the international media in to embarrass the hell out of them until they start doing their job.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

More like it is tactic Steve mentioned

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

No, he's right, that Mayor needs the help of the french media to highlight this stupid case by imposing a totally redicious ban.

I'm SURE that's what walkerguy meant, having read the article and gained a full understanding of the situation before commenting.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

No, he's right, that Mayor needs the help of the french media to highlight this stupid case by imposing a totally redicious ban.

I'm SURE that's what walkerguy meant, having read the article and gained a full understanding of the situation before commenting.

Hey! I did nick, I'm not someone to like being uninformed. The graveyard is full and the idiot mayor beleives he can ban death. He needs counsul. Also, of course, the graveyard must be extended or another means of burying the dead found. Both, am I correct, or do you think he is sane? :p

Twitter | @Insevin

It's a publicity stunt to bring to light the fact that the local administrative court refused to purchase private land to extend the otherwise full graveyard of the local parish.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

No matter his goal, the mayor is retarded.

Fail

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Steve's prediction appears to be on the ball here - no doubt some hardballing.

Of course, this is why I wouldn't want to be buried were I dead. Just take all my useable organs, and burn everything that remains. Or if the descendants insist, put me in one of those wall locker-room things you people have in Europe, which get cleared out every few decades.

Korean tradition dictates that you get buried in one of these:

20071223000647_0.jpg

One bump per person. Of course, in the past, there was a firm belief that you needed to house your dead ancestors in 'good land' (i.e. facing North, or some other direction), with nothing to disturb it for a set radius, etc. Some people still insist on it, though those who do will probably die out within another generation or two. Knowing how small South Korea is, and how many people we have, and how +50% of our nation is mountainous, this presents a massive problem.

As long as I don't get reanimated I'm good.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've seen better attempts at publicity.

How often do you see a small unimportant town make headlines around the globe?

There are so many bad taste comebacks to that. :sorcerer:Which we won't make because that would be wrong.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There are so many bad taste comebacks to that. :sorcerer:Which we won't make because that would be wrong.

No, go ahead.

There are so many bad taste comebacks to that. :)Which we won't make because that would be wrong.

No, go ahead.

I must say that hes a mod :ermm:

If we did, this thread would be pruned.... and do we want that? No we don't! :p

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

Either he's brilliantly smart or he's gone insane.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Either he's brilliantly smart or he's gone insane.

I doubt I'm brilliantly smart, so I must be insane.

Finally.

-Elwood Blues