Xbox 360 Revolutions

Nick_i_am

Llyranor and I, as well as some other pals, used to play a lot of zombie CSS (you filled the other team with bots and gave them nothing but knives) which is the concept that directly influenced Left4Dead. Great fun.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Man, Omega Five is fantastic. We finally got to the 2nd level boss. Well, Jigs did. After I died once and got the game over screen because he stole all the credits beforehand.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

K, will some nerd with no life other than gaming (Hades - that's you!) post a review for the ME add-on. Specifically is it like one of the GOOD main quest planets, or it like one of the CRAP random mining planets. I was going to d/l it before reading this review:

http://www.soggypickle.com/link.php?cat=Reviews&id=764

I'm certainly not peaches about the oh so omnipresent warehouse. :aiee:

manthing2.jpg

I spent my XBox gaming money on Shadowrun PnP books so no new games for me for a while. *sniff* :sad:

But then again I am still playing Mass Effect. :ermm:

I am not obsessed! REALLY! :wowey:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

:)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)