Image Making thread

BIOShazard

That joke wasn't as good as your last one.

zing

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I recant my past post becuase I don't want to get put on moderated posting again. Nice contribution Biohazard.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

:)

Keep at it, you might actually, hahhah, "best" yourself yet!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I present the sig I was requested to do.

NewAgerequest1.jpg

I haven't touched my Photoshop since January, so this is the best I could do right now. I can still show you guys my best work if you still think I'm-a newb 'shopper. And the tut I mainly used has been removed from the 'shack, so until I can find a new one on the 'bucket, thats the best I can do ATM(At The Moment for you newbs :))

EDIT: about the little dents.. um... it was my first shot at rendering (Tho I think I gots it... maybe if I can make straight lines :ermm:)

Thankyou! :) But it is kind of small and kind of shabbily done. Couldnt you make it better?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Nightshade: Honestly your sigs are pretty good. They are simple and have character. When you go too ambitious like someone else in this thread, its going to look like shi-.- But I suppose I don't really have a place to say anything since I guess I'd be like that old guy who used to be like mildly semi pro but is now just a senile old jerk who hangs around elementary schools but then if you asked me to make a sig I'm quite sure it would be much better than what i've seen around town if you catch my meaning.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Couldnt you make it better?

I can try my hand at it tonight or tomorrow if you want another attempt...

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I present the sig I was requested to do.

NewAgerequest1.jpg

I haven't touched my Photoshop since January, so this is the best I could do right now. I can still show you guys my best work if you still think I'm-a newb 'shopper. And the tut I mainly used has been removed from the 'shack, so until I can find a new one on the 'bucket, thats the best I can do ATM(At The Moment for you newbs ;))

EDIT: about the little dents.. um... it was my first shot at rendering (Tho I think I gots it... maybe if I can make straight lines :p)

Thankyou! :) But it is kind of small and kind of shabbily done. Couldnt you make it better?

Thats the best I can do right now :ermm:

If I had a proper render, It would be better.

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

So now I'm wondering if he's claiming to be good at like, making signatures and things, or if he's claiming he's good at comming up with ideas for signature pictures.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'd stand out the text more. But keep it simple much like Dragon Lord Jones. The blue on top of blue doesn't work. If your really adamant on that color try using outer glow or stroke.

Also up the opacity on the coat of arms, maybe throw a dupe layer of the coat of arms with a gaussain blur of 4 and an overlay, hard light, soft light, w/e looks best. And I'd scale the pic down, bring the text and coat of arms in and just have a smaller sig. Other tahn that all I can say is throw another dupe on top of that king and mess with some stuff or just go with an adjustment layer of your choose.

render what? it's copy, paste and clean up ....... Yes it was your grouping. I wasn't trying to come up with my own just showing a cleaner version for laughs

A render is a picture of a person who you cut out of an image(The background you cut out becomes the stock) normally used with the Lasso Tool (If you use photoshop)

Also, do you want to be on the list of artists?

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod