Image Making thread

BIOShazard

A render is a picture of a person who you cut out of an image(The background you cut out becomes the stock) normally used with the Lasso Tool (If you use photoshop)

Also, do you want to be on the list of artists?

I'm sorry, (misplacement of the english language)

I wasn't asking, what is a render? ... I was saying, what did I render?. As stated I copied, pasted, and cleaned up the images a bit. Simple

and again sorry I don't have time or desire to join your artist list.

Well, that's one massive pruning; next time, closure! And we all know that every time I close a thread, Jesus cries.

Listen guys - some of you are being 'mean' in the way of playground bullies and you know it; I don't think I need to say a lot here. Don't take the bait, move on. Find greener pastures in other threads. Let's see if we can all be a little more considerate to those we may not identify with.

Well, that's one massive pruning; next time, closure! And we all know that every time I close a thread, Jesus cries.

Listen guys - some of you are being 'mean' in the way of playground bullies and you know it; I don't think I need to say a lot here. Don't take the bait, move on. Find greener pastures in other threads. Let's see if we can all be a little more considerate to those we may not identify with.

Thanks. I made this thread so people and I can take requests.

geass-1.jpg

Part of Rise of the Sith TSL Mod

Would people prefer he was giving out free cookies? Jeez, tough crowd!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 2 weeks later...