US Presidential Elections

Guard Dog

I love how the media twists anything related to race into a racist comment. Also, how the hell can you blame Obama for his ex-pastor's comments?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

:wowey: Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

No more 'sad face' spam, people.

I find it quite surprising that Hillary wasn't able to do any better in the Indiana/NC primaries. A 2% win and a 10-something? loss is quite dismal at this point, when a resounding win in any one of the states might have still done something for that 'tide' everyone keeps talking about. Is there a particular reason to that? Was her gas tax cut thing a flop and a show of a desperate hand?

She apparently didn't think very long about it, since pretty much everyone realised it was mostly useless. What I'm wondering is "what was she thinking?". Don't most candidates have experts or advisers to help them think about their plans?

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Well it's been fun but you can stick a fork in Hillary now. She is done.

Obama takes lead in Superdelegates

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Really freakin' happy face.

EDIT: though I probably shouldn't care so much, being canadian and all.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

I think the whole world might get a vested interest to who will be the next US preseident for he or she will be the one who will have to clean up Bush's mess. I just hope it is Obama and he gets our forces out of that useless quagmire of a war in Iraq. It is long past time for the Iraqis to stand on their own.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Not to mention getting rid of lobbyists...

Of course you both are smart enough to know neither of those things will happen.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I honestly doubt Obama has thought any more about what he plans to do on Jan 1, 2009 than George Bush did about what he'd do when the troops hit Baghdad.

I'd guess that he's planning to sleep off the New Years party.

(Inauguration isn't until Jan. 20.)

I honestly doubt Obama has thought any more about what he plans to do on Jan 1, 2009 than George Bush did about what he'd do when the troops hit Baghdad.

Of course he doesn't, there are other people to do the thinking.

Well, despite it being Hades's political wet dream, Obama won't be hiring Al Fraken as his senior military advisor.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I wonder what kind of deathcamp spawned Hilde?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, despite it being Hades's political wet dream, Obama won't be hiring Al Fraken as his senior military advisor.

Actually I am hoping that he gets Colin Powell and put him to good use, unlike Bushie.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Actually I am hoping that he gets Colin Powell and put him to good use, unlike Bushie.

Yeah you're right, he sucked when lying to the UN security council.

All politicians lie, Hilde. Its how the game is played.

Yeah, actually Powell was dismissed/resigned because he didn't agree with Rummy's "one foot already out the door" policy in Iraq. His ideas were more akin to Rice's and what is basically happening now in Iraq.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The dog and pony show infront of the UN was only done so Johnny Po-dunk from Backswatervania and everyone else can feel like they scrutinized all the evidence and were informed on what was going on. I'm sure Powell showed all the receipts for arm bought during the Reagan administration behind closed doors.

Edited by Laozi