The Music Thread

Gorth

"Du Riechst So Gut" - Rammstein

I came across this band on YouTube and they're not that bad - however, I really have no idea what the lyrics are as I do not speak German.

The lyrics are not as angry and aggressive as they seem. Quite often they're just bad poetry.

Yeah, about fish sex.

Nousentre - Mystery Meat

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh come on, one can't call them bad poetry. Zwitter is most ****ing brilliant piece of art made in this century. Song about (IIRC) teenage hermaphrodite can't be anything short of awesome.

That and Lindemann has great voice. Engel, Mutter, Ich Will and Mein Herzt Brennt ftw!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The White Stripes - Black Math

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Evil Horde & Roetaka - Infiltrator

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

The Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen

When there's no future how can there be sin

we're the flowers in the dustbin

we're the poison in your human machine

we're the future your future

God save the queen we mean it man

there is no future in England's dreaming

DSoP_Doom1_Music_Remixes.jpg

Prophecy - Iron Cathedral

kirottu said:

The Beatles - Hey Jude

I regret to inform that, with this remix, this thread has reached it's very peak of awsumness.

kirottu said:

Faith and the Muse - Mercyground

"Du Riechst So Gut" - Rammstein

I came across this band on YouTube and they're not that bad - however, I really have no idea what the lyrics are as I do not speak German.

Their lyrics are quite lyric, at times that is, and are mostly difficult to translate. Even if you speak German, you must feel what they mean rather than really understanding it >_< An attempt at translating a part of the lyrics of "Du riechst so gut":

madness is just a narrow bridge

the shores are reason and drive

I was after you

sunshine confuses the mind

a blind child crawling forward

because its mother smells it

I find you

the track is fresh and on the bridge

your sweat drips, your warm blood

I don't see you

I only smell you, I feel you

a predator, crying out, hungry

I scent (?) you for miles

(*snip*)

You smell so good

I find you

So good

I touch you

You smell so good

Now I've got you

You smell so good

you smell so good

I'm after you

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Windir - Sognariket sina krigarer

kirottu said:

Pink Floyd - Pigs (Three Different Ones) Live

Pigs 18 minutes Live epoch from Animal Instincts bootleg = best song Floyd made. And one they never officially released :sad:

HA HA CHARADE YOU ARE!

Anouar Brahem - The Mozdok's Train

kirottu said:

Pixies - Levitate Me

Insane Clown Posse - Cotton Candy & Popsicles

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.