Baby born in McDonald's toilet

jaguars4ever

I still don't get how you can not notice pregnancy at all for nine months. I mean, isn't the weight change at least quite severe? How can it be confused with regular weight gain?

I think you would be surprised to discover, which lengths the human mind can go to when in denial.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

People who work in fast food shouldn't be allowed to have children.

A lot of people smarter and more successful than you worked in fast food at one point or another.

case in point, the current CEO of McD's started out as a counter boy.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

A lot of people smarter and more successful than you worked in fast food at one point or another.

Perhaps his viewpoint didn't mean IQ, but rather welfare and wage wise. Raising a child is expensive, and as a contractor who has gone into many apartments/houses I've seen many people take advantage of the welfare system by having children. At least the people who work at Fast food restaurants work.

Maybe I wouldn't be so bitter if welfare recipients didn't have a nicer apartment then me, full healthcare, even nicer cars half the time. Many don't even work just because they can't find a job and have kids, yet they can stay on healthcare for as long as they want. I can hear them cheering me on as I get up in the morning to get to work.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Yes there are plenty of instances in which someone has triumphed through hard times but I'd rather rely on statistics (one's that I have never seen before but common sense points in the right direction) and I'm guessing that most people who work in fast food are headed toward financial destruction and an unhealthy, stressful life. Who are you kidding dude? I mean seriously.

Edit: And if anyone hasn't figured out yet I wasn't proposing some kind of law that prevented people in fast food from having children. I was leaning more towards people in bad financial situations, because lets face it the more money you have the better the chance your kids are going to have a better lifestyle in the present and future, should think twice before having a child they won't be able to fully and lovingly support.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Yes there are plenty of instances in which someone has triumphed through hard times but I'd rather rely on statistics (one's that I have never seen before but common sense points in the right direction) and I'm guessing that most people who work in fast food are headed toward financial destruction and an unhealthy, stressful life. Who are you kidding dude? I mean seriously.

well usually if you're there long enough you'll be able to be in a position to become either an owner/operator or store manager (who get FANTASTIC benefits and pay because of the nature of the job). but getting to that point is not something I personally want to do.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Guest The Architect

Maybe she's lying.

I have no idea why you'd lie about it, but I don't see how a woman couldn't notice that they're pregnant.

So, if someone has never seen certain statistics before, but instead decides that it's logical to assume that the statistics would turn out in a certain way, are they really statistics?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Lotsa uni students take part time jobs in fast food places, gas stations, supermarkets and stuff. In uni towns those kinda jobs aren't looked down upon. As the other guys said, chances are the girl asking whether you'd like fries with my order's probably a lot smarter than I am and will go on to bigger and better things.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Edit: And if anyone hasn't figured out yet I wasn't proposing some kind of law that prevented people in fast food from having children. I was leaning more towards people in bad financial situations, because lets face it the more money you have the better the chance your kids are going to have a better lifestyle in the present and future, should think twice before having a child they won't be able to fully and lovingly support.

You're deluded. Here, fast food experience is seen as a starting point for job experience and references, and is valued because of the customer service teachings provided by these places. I can name countless friends at university who have fast food experience. Fast food wage here is average for the wage of any job at the respective age. Also, kids who worked in retail/fast food are more likely to be financially independent, regardless of whether or not they save. And of those people I know who've worked in fast food, the majority refuse to eat there anymore - how is that unhealthy?

People who REMAIN in fast food I feel pity for, however.

I do hate fast food and would like for nothing more than to see McDonald's crumble.

Wait, you're saying people in fast food shouldn't have kids yet? That, I agree with. It's hardly related to this thread, though, since the girl didn't even know she was pregnant/plan it.

I eat at MaccyDs. Doesn't that make me even more stupid than the guys who work there?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I eat at MaccyDs. Doesn't that make me even more stupid than the guys who work there?

Break the chains of rat burgerness and you shall be set free.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

The people in this thread have seemingly already come to the conclusion that the guys who work there are not stupid by definition.

Eating there however is quite possibly stupid or insane. I have yet to figure out which. ^__^

Maybe you just have an addictive personality? With all the chemicals and mutated animals that are fed probably matrix style I tend to pack my lunch... I do partake in Wendys fast food once in awhile, hopefully thats not to bad. . . Either way i tend to pack my lunches. I just miss that warm meal feeling. >_<

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Maybe you just have an addictive personality? With all the chemicals and mutated animals that are fed probably matrix style I tend to pack my lunch... I do partake in Wendys fast food once in awhile, hopefully thats not to bad. . . Either way i tend to pack my lunches. I just miss that warm meal feeling. >_<

If you're getting a delicious and nutritious number 6 with an order of chicken nuggets then it's perfectly fine. Anything else is heresy.

Yes.

Sorry.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I like Egg McMuffin's and their Bagel, Egg, and Steak/Bacon things. Also fries.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

^Also stupider than the people who work at McDonald's.

Heja Sverige!!

^Also stupider than the people who work at McDonald's.

Leave your mother out of this.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

So's your face!

Heja Sverige!!

Guest The Architect

Double quarter-pounder with cheese, large fries and a medium coke is delicious. And some of their other stuff too. I haven't eaten McDonalds in nearly two years or something pretty long like that.

Maybe you just have an addictive personality? With all the chemicals and mutated animals that are fed probably matrix style I tend to pack my lunch... I do partake in Wendys fast food once in awhile, hopefully thats not to bad. . . Either way i tend to pack my lunches. I just miss that warm meal feeling. :thumbsup:

You know, I took a closer look at your av and realized it was a face with a hand over it. I always thought it was a close-up of some kind of goat. Huh...

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta