What you did today ...

Fionavar

In a bizarre twist of fate, the temperature is just below zero now. That means that this week it will probably rain, then start freezing again. I shouldn't bitch about it so much. It's not like it doesn't happen every winter.

-30C with windchill today, but it's supposed to hit +4C here by Thursday. :p

Are there heretics in the world still blaming this on El Nino?

I blame Steve.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Someone has to take the blame for everything. Might as well be Steve. :p

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Haha, his last name is Weatherly and you guys were talking about the weather.

Proof that it is indeed his fault.

Boy, it sure is cold here in Michigan.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Its 5 degrees with snow flurries.

Still enjoying working on the paper, although I think I'll have had enough by week end. They moved me up from doing scut work today and have been charging about causing trouble. It's actually quite awesome. Everyone keeps ringing up with their woes and dramas, and we swing (lazily in the case of my colleagues) into action. But they're a good bunch on the whole.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Voted in the primary this morning. Unfortunately, the silly election officials had only 1 set of voter registration books, so we were all in 1 line. They had 4 voting machines lined up, but were only ever using 1 at a time. I had to wait on line for an hour.

I almost did something I have never done in my entire life. I almost got the nerve to go to a bar to order a drink. :o

Then I chickened out. :ermm:

I am one sad individual. Aside from work and my gaming group, I get most of my social interaction here at these forums. :-

How pathetic is that. :lol:

Very.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It's only pathetic if you think it is. I'm not much different, but I hate being around people. I don't "chicken out" about going out, I just recall getting annoyed every single time I did. I just can't be buggered. Annoying, loud, smelly bar? Or... VIDYA GAMES!

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Guest The Architect

Why do you chicken out Sand? Are you afraid people will condemn you because you have a grotesque physical appearance, or because you're afraid of people condemning you if they find out that all you do is work and game? Or do you just hate people because they're "annoying" and "stupid"? Because honestly, if that's the case, you ought to change that, because you're not in any position to judge people you don't even know.

Why do you chicken out Sand? Are you afraid people will condemn you because you have a grotesque physical appearance, or because you're afraid of people condemning you if they find out that all you do is work and game? Or do you just hate people because they're "annoying" and "stupid"? Because honestly, if that's the case, you ought to change that, because you're not in any position to judge people you don't even know.

I just don't feel comfortable around people. If I get around too many people I get anxious and an inescapble need to flee. If I can't I get nauseous and well, that can become unpleasant real quick. Hell, when I did go to church as a kid more often than not I had to leave because being around that many people made me physically ill. Same thing happened when I was in a crowded classroom.

I'm 15 and I already have an empty social life (except for gaming and lurking around on the intarwebz). I'm screwed. :|

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"