Xbox 360 Reloaded

Bokishi

Some of my favorite xbox live moments happen with you guys. Like that really pissed off marine, and Llyranor trying to convince a sexually confused ten year old to add him to his friends list.

When Jags and I play together we usually switch to a private channel.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

C'mon Krookie, we both know it was louder than just caps lock.

And I'm glad none of you are online with me right now. For I have opened up a can of suck. Aside from a nice 12:0:4 match it was pretty bad.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Are you guys aware if people get banned from enough complaints. I played with this dude twice, the first game he kept letting the other team kill him and helped them kill me, then the next game he did the same thing to his partner. Both times I gave a complaint of cheating because he said he was doing some kind of exploit where i guess if you lose enough games once you start winning you will go in level extremely easy.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Me and my friend tried playing halo3 co-op today. It was my first experience with Halo3 and I cant say Im any more impressed than with the first game. Its an average shooter, nothing more and nothing less. It also has severe antialising issues in 720p, it looked like crap on the 42" plasma

I also kept waiting for that thing in the beginning that was going to "kick my ass" that Ive read about. We played for three hours and it never came.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

That's cause co-op is easy. The assault on the enemy base to save that black dude is impossible on Legendary when you play alone.

Also, my 360 has been shipped back to me, so it should be here by next week at the latest

Edited by Krookie

I'm not a huge FPS fan, but for my money CoD4<H3.

DOnt you mean CoD4 > H3 ?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Me and my friend tried playing halo3 co-op today. It was my first experience with Halo3 and I cant say Im any more impressed than with the first game. Its an average shooter, nothing more and nothing less. It also has severe antialising issues in 720p, it looked like crap on the 42" plasma

I also kept waiting for that thing in the beginning that was going to "kick my ass" that Ive read about. We played for three hours and it never came.

Are you saying you experienced lots of jaggies?

Halo just feels wrong as an FPS... Kinda like Diablo does as a CRPG.

Edited by @\NightandtheShape/@

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

YOU KNOW WHAT KOR? GET YOUR WHITE BOY ASS IN THE MARINES

And if you'd have said "****", would the mods have done anything...

I've heard stuff that would make a sailor blush. Mostly it's fine, but every now and then you come across a real moron. As far as I know though, the mods won't do anything unless, as said above, they get enough complaints, and it has to be somthing way worse than just a bit of potty mouth.

The only people i've complained about were one guy who were beat at team doubles who was pissed that we out-thought rather than out-skilled him, and sent me and my team mate voice messages of hate filled homophobic crap.

The other was similar, except this crazy chick in team doubles sent me a (racist) text message at the start of the game to delibrately try and destract me, then spent most of the game squatting on my corpse, followed by racally taunting us at the end of the game.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

then spent most of the game squatting on my corpse

You mean tea-bagging you.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

How did she racially taunt you without knowing your race?

You obviously haven't played much xbox live, have you?

No, I havent played it at all, I dont own an Xbox. I was just curious how someone could determine your race simply by your voice. Or can you choose different races as your in-game avatar and thats what she used to "racially" taunt him? Do you put your race in your "bio" area? Im totally ignorant as to how Live works.

We just finished Halo3, it was meh.

But, what do you do with gamescore points? I though you could use them to buy stuff on Live :)