Xbox 360 Reloaded

Bokishi

"Volo got ripped off lol"

MS is gonna get ripped if it doesn't start wolrking. It even says I have a Gold Membership in my profile. L0L And, I have it to February next year. Heh.

I've posted a thread on the Live boards. If no help is there, email time. <>

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Nice CoD4 session. Jags is pretty good. Hades didn't join.

How can I join when I don't own the game?!?!?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Wait, why are you letting him use a console you paid for? That doesn't sound like you at all

Why not let him use my Xbox? It is hooked up to both our computers so that I can have access to his files and he has access to mine. Also he has been a good friend of mine for over 10 years and we have been roommates for about 8 of those years. I have always been willing to share my stuff with people I consider friends and that I can trust. Of course, the number of people like that I can count on one hand.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Whoo hoo!! I finally get eighteen kills in a round! It's just too bad we were playing on domination and everyone else had like thirty five... :getlost:

Tomorrow afternoon is looking good for some more CoD4. I heard Nick and Llyr weren't really co-operating that well this afternoon. Glad to say Jags and I don't run into that problem.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yeah, we totally had those two outer flags covered, but that one in the middle were all of the roads ( I guess paths would be the more accurate term) meet was just a royal bitch.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Whoo hoo!! I finally get eighteen kills in a round! It's just too bad we were playing on domination and everyone else had like thirty five... :getlost:

Tomorrow afternoon is looking good for some more CoD4. I heard Nick and Llyr weren't really co-operating that well this afternoon. Glad to say Jags and I don't run into that problem.

When the crap did we ever say we cooperate?

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Excellent. By the time Llyranor gets back, I'll be really good at CoD4.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Damn it. I need CoD4! Grrrr... >_<

I heard Nick and Llyr weren't really co-operating that well this afternoon. Glad to say Jags and I don't run into that problem.

We weren't TKing each other, what more do you want?

EDIT: Actually, Llyranor's constant bodyblocking me into grenades sort of counts I guess. The moron. Next time i'm just going to pick it up and shove it down his throat.

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I've set up a torunament for all the NHL 08 Live freaks (if there's any since you guys seem in love with COD4 currently). It's called 'Cannonball Tournament'. 8 players, 3 games, no password. If you have knowledge of other torunets with openings give me a shout.

P.S. I'd play COD4; but don't have it. Got COD3, though, HA!

I've set up a torunament for all the NHL 08 Live freaks (if there's any since you guys seem in love with COD4 currently). It's called 'Cannonball Tournament'. 8 players, 3 games, no password. If you have knowledge of other torunets with openings give me a shout.

P.S. I'd play COD4; but don't have it. Got COD3, though, HA!

I had one going with Kor and Llyr, but I haven't had much time to play lately. I'll join your league when I get a chance. You might want to put a password, unless you want a bunch of random folks in the league.

This doesn't mean I'm taking you off ignore on these boards :(

Kor might still be emotionally scarred from losing to me 2-1 in the series.

"I had one going with Kor and Llyr, but I haven't had much time to play lately. I'll join your league when I get a chance. You might want to put a password, unless you want a bunch of random folks in the league."

Random folks ar ecoll unless they are punks. As creator, I can kick them out, right? I'll think of a passowrd, otherwise.

"This doesn't mean I'm taking you off ignore on these boards"

You have me on ignore... yet read my post. Peculiar. Heh.

I'm 4-6, IIRC online. I do alright excpet one game where I lost 7-1 because the guy used the 'deke' move which seems to be insta goal. H ehad 15 shots to my 25 or so. I wa sall ove rhim; but give a breakaway and it wa smoney in the bank. Annoying when there's a way tos core that the goalie cna't stop no matter what. L0L

Edited by Volourn