Xbox 360 Reloaded

Bokishi

My gamertag is The Kaft but I havent got any multiplayer games yet :thumbsup:

Kaft Macaroni and Cheese!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

If you're going to d/l some MP arcade games, Kaft then definitely get TMNT, since practically EVERYONE here has it. Also, a few of us have Worms.

Listen guys: Sensible World of Soccer is now fixed so get that...please! I can't beat teh AI by myself. :thumbsup:

I'll be more than happy to download it to help you out, Donmeister. But in return, you must download Carcassone!!

And Stale and Shandes, quit spamming our topic!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

And Stale and Shandes, quit spamming our topic!

I've only posted once in this thread! Well twice now, but that doesn't hurt my position!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

You guys should get Star Wars Lego Complete Saga so we can co-op.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Thisis giving me a really hard time. It keeps saying that "X-Box live signup is currently unavailable."

What the crap

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It did that to me for DAYS. I could register my 360 until just a few days ago. I guess its the christmas rush.

you can try to register on http://www.xbox.com/en-US/default.htm if it doesnt work on the 360, then you only have to fetch your gamertag

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It finally worked, I just had to keep trying.

And since Jags can't post at the present moment :- , I'll just copy and paste what he pm'd me, Krook.

If you start the xbox in the dashboard, it won't sign into live.

But, if you keep the disc in, turn off the box, then turn it on, it'll load the game and sign into live.

Just don't go back into the dashboard, 'cause then it won't keep you in live.

(send this pm to krooks as well, since I can't post atm)

anyhoo I should get ready for work. Try not to let Nick level up more than me before tomorrow, k?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Once you left this morning we invited Kyle to take your place. I should probably keep my mouth shut about it, but I think I set a Live record for fewest amount of points scored in a deathmatch. It was a number between one and three. You're a smart guy, Nick, you can figure it out.

And when you say tonight, are you meaning new years eve? Or like now?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

For memory, you get 10 points for a kill.

Haha, poor Kor.

Oh, yeah, it's new years eve tonight, I forgot. Maybe not then, but either way, this has completely replaced Halo 3 for me, those few games we played kicked butt.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Yeah, I kind of went kill-less for a round. I managed one measly assist. I'm pretty comfortable with my 'take one (or thirteen) for the team so the good players can pick up the enemies location'. It's tough being a team player sometimes. :(

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif