public apology

The Owner

sorry for posting stupid stuff. I was just tired of being ignored and wanted to make some friends. It did not work, no one even wants to be my friend. And I'll save you people who will tell me to stop complaining some time. You don't even need to say it..... :):)

"we settle our score now...."

- Bass EXE

You are such an alt :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

What's so bad about that Kaftan? Half the people here are Eldar's alts anyway, what's one more alt?

Only half?

I thought everyone here was an alt of Eldar tbh.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

What's so bad about that Kaftan? Half the people here are Eldar's alts anyway, what's one more alt?

Only half?

I thought everyone here was an alt of Eldar tbh.

Well I suppose half might be a little on the conservative side... :)

Becaus it's more fun when thy do it for real :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Don't apologize. It is a sign of weakness. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Shut up Barlast Reported for talking like your head is filled with crap

Oh boy, this is going to be entertaining to watch. It is unfortunate that I am too busy to get involved at the moment, but maybe he will not be banned until later this week... :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

*wades past the crowd eating popcorn and watching*

I guess this is a good time to end the festivities, before real bullets start flying. Newbies are people too, guys. :)