Assassin's Creed

Hell Kitty

You walk up to a bloke in the middle of the street and stab him, then all you need to do is press the "walk like a monk" button and no one will suspect a thing :)

In crowded areas, this technique works.

Out in the middle of the country, it also works. Holding your hands together and moving slowly is a switch that turns off suspicion, even with the selection of weapons you don't even try to conceal.

As long as we're in agreement.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

A thing I dont understand if why people get really angry when I ride fast? I can punch a priest in the face in front of his congregation but I cant ride fast.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

A thing I dont understand if why people get really angry when I ride fast? I can punch a priest in the face in front of his congregation but I cant ride fast.

You're drawing attention to yourself, basically. It's the difference between "oh, it's some guy on a horse" and "who the **** is HOLY **** HE'S ARMED."

I beat the game, is there a way to skip that stupid Al Mualim talking every time I want to play? I stopped playing because I don't like waiting 5 mins for him to stfu

There's no way to skip dialogues. If there was, there wouldn't be any point in providing an Achievement ("Conversationalist") for having patience.

You're drawing attention to yourself, basically. It's the difference between "oh, it's some guy on a horse" and "who the **** is HOLY **** HE'S ARMED."

Making your horse gallop means you're armed and dangerous?

cth5.jpg

RUN FER UR LIFES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard the combat is fun, but the story is absolute crap. Sounds right, I went "oh dear gods" the moment I heard about the whole matrix business. It's stupid. I was so hopeful that we FINALLY had a story about the medieval europe/middle east. FINALLY. Then they turn it into another below-par sci fi toodly doo.

Making your horse gallop means you're armed and dangerous?

cth5.jpg

RUN FER UR LIFES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that you ARE armed and dangerous means you don't want to be making too much extra noise. Just like if you're hauling drugs across the state, you don't want to speed.

Edited by Tale

I heard the combat is fun, but the story is absolute crap. Sounds right, I went "oh dear gods" the moment I heard about the whole matrix business. It's stupid. I was so hopeful that we FINALLY had a story about the medieval europe/middle east. FINALLY. Then they turn it into another below-par sci fi toodly doo.

I dont like the setting very much meself, in all the TW games, I always burn every city in the region to the ground and massacre the population.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I dont like the setting very much meself, in all the TW games, I always burn every city in the region to the ground and massacre the population.

My irish kingdom managed to piss off every other kingdom in the England campaign. I'm getting creamed by the welch, the Scotts and Norway simply sit there, the English are pulling troops out of every corner of the world to fight off my two major campaigns, and the barons alliance has been wiped out, reborn, wiped out again, reborn, taken over for the King of England, wiped out and reborn once more.

Assasins Creed can become repetative but I think it's the good kind of repetative.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's not an RPG in the slightest, just an action game. A pretty action game with awesome free running and such. But an action game nonetheless.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I really like assassins so Im going to play this game at my friend shouse when i go there next. I hope it is an RPG.

Man, I've so been waiting for newest FIFA - it has been long since I've played decent FPS!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The game definitely spikes my interest, although I heard it gets very boring and repetitive soon. Is that true?

Well, you have 9 or so people to assassinate. Every time you assassinate someone, you get a new weapon or a new ability, and things are supposed to get a little more difficult. The problem is there are only 5 or so really useful weapons / abilities, and the rest are expansions of ranged weapon stack size and the like. But it only really gets repetitive when you get to the point at which the only way the devs could think to make the game harder was to double or triple the number of people you have to fight every time you're spotted. The combat's okay when you're fighting 4 or 5 people, but when you have to fight 10+ you start to get annoyed, because 1. the AI dumbs down with the addition of more and more enemies to accommodate "fair" combat and 2. you have to resort to counter-killing everybody, which looks cool but is rather boring over time. The combination of 1 and 2 means you have 10 dudes circling around you and you have to wait 10-15 seconds for the AI to choose an enemy to attack you, and the formerly fast-paced combat slows to a crawl.

Edited by Pop