Volournian Early ME Impressions

Volourn

More platforms the better I say but I am still glad I got it on the XBox360. I am getting sick of the bugs most games have when playing on the PC side. I just want to put int he game and play, not worry about CTDs or missing textures, and whatnot. Consoles are just more cost effective and stable than PC gaming.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

The resolution on my XBox 360 is no worse than the resolution I have with my PC. Not everyone can afford a PC like yours, Bok.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Actually, consoles can have great resolutions, as long as you have HD. And in any case, next-gen consoles don't have terrible resolutions at all. They look fine, to be honest.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Your point? It gets the job done and the job is done well. I mean, if I am getting photrealistic graphics on my console what more does one need?

Yet when stretched out to 19 to 24 inches it looks fine.

Its more like to each to what they can afford. Not everyone has bucket loads of money to spend on this sort of stuff.

Not really, I mean 720p is only 1280x720, and 1080p is usually just upscaled 720p

1280x720 is fine. You won't see any pixelishness or whatever you want to call it. Not everyone needs a 1700x1200 resolution.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Wow! The last two are pretty great.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Why did they get the "nay"? They are superior in every way to the final one.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Why did they get the "nay"? They are superior in every way to the final one.

Probably has to do with art costs. The more complex, the more expensive a printing job tends to be, especially based on what colors are used. The current cover is fairly simple.

I really could care less. It's not like I hang my game boxes up for display.

Its been officially announced that Mass Effect is coming to the PC in May. Hopefully that means that Dragon Age will come to the XBox 360. :lol:

Here's hoping they don't forget about their XBoxers with Dragon Age.

May? That's a lot faster than I expected.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: