What you did today, part gazillion

Walsingham

I joined Facebook.

Yeah, I know.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My boss likes to bring his dogs to work. Usually it's just the Black Labrador. He has a couple of other dogs at his house, one of them looks like he's half St. Bernard.

This time, though, he brought the Black Labrador and one dog I've never seen before. A female bulldog that is the ugliest dog I've ever seen outside of the internet. Tall brown dog, stubbed tail, short black muzzle, small widely spaced flat teeth.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Guest The Architect
This time, though, he brought the Black Labrador and one dog I've never seen before. A female bulldog that is the ugliest dog I've ever seen outside of the internet. Tall brown dog, stubbed tail, short black muzzle, small widely spaced flat teeth.

Sounds almost as bad as you!

Sounds almost as bad as you!

I'm ****ing pretty, you son of a ***** *** *** ****** *** *** *****.

Also, this dog just *Walsinghamed* in the planning room. Horrible horrible stench.

Edited by Walsingham

hai guise im so tired i see pretty colours wheeee

Really, I should try sleeping once in a while, it's not good sign when you start falling asleep while walking :shrugz:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

So I made some steaks last night and they were pretty good. So right now I'm in the process of eating what I didn't finish last night cold. It's supremely awesome. It's like as The Tod says "it's like a steak cookie." Oh gawd.

I'm also drinking some iced green tea. Compliments of traders joes, truly a great place.

And I'm going to play some halo 3 with my friend. Trying to get to level 45 in team doubles.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I joined Facebook.

Yeah, I know.

add me!

add me!

add me!

add me!

add me!

add me!

add me!

add me!

add me!

I need more WALL POSTS

ROAAAAAAAAAR

Both of you bastards better add me, or else!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Guest The Architect
I'm ****ing pretty, you son of a ***** *** *** ****** *** *** <bleep> <censored> *****.

Hey **** you, my Mum's not a ***** *** *** ****** *** *** <bleep> <censored> *****. You're the ***** *** *** ****** *** *** <bleep> <censored> *****, you ***** *** *** ****** *** *** <bleep> <censored> ***** piece of **** **** *******.

And you're not pretty. You're a ranga! A RANGA!

Also, this dog just *Walsinghamed* in the planning room. Horrible horrible stench.

:grin:

Could've been worse though. I mean, at least the dog never *Taled* in the room.

Edited by The Architect

I finally started to get over my hangover just in time for bed. I think 6 episodes of Angel helped.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Got my braces removed, except now I have to wear a weird thingymagig that makes me sound like Daffy Duck. Good thing it's temporary.

Also, I realised I look weird with no braces... after 3 years.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Also, I realised I look weird with no braces... after 3 years.

3 Years? Ouch!

I had to wear such things for 2 years. The result of a car accident. The bones grew back together and my head worked pretty fine afterwards though :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Aren't you a wee bit old for braces?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not me. And now I'm done.

I laugh at those who just got them, seeing as they'll have to wear them until they're 20 and over. And that looks weird.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Guest Jason Michael Whitehead

I. Who is also known as the alias Jy Kon Star & Mr. J . Have over a five year period come to my final design out of many different equivalent designs that function in the simplest matters. Have come to the conclusions that the devise that I have discovered in theory will in fact function Mechanically & Perpetually. Producing the needed Voltages to power any existing electrical devises continually. With out losing power out put, from Voltage degradation. This will allow for the convenient replacement of the Combustible Motor Vehicle with the Electric car. Never (As long as the devises that make up the Mechanically Perpetual Electrically Powered Generator System that I have discovered will work in theory.) will stop producing the power needed to continue in motion. The Mechanically Perpetual Electrically Powered Generator System can be modified to larger designs down to smaller designs for the powering of individual devises like a Refrigerator for storing food down to the flashlight that will no longer need battery's, By, By, Bunny. etc. etc. This will also allow for thous that choose to convert to Electric stoves & other Electrical devises in the house causing a greater relief of financial distress off the peoples minds. Living for a greater quality of life on the entire planet solving several world wide problems as to relieve panic. If I succeed in developing a prototype & it physically functions or I solve any unknown complications. Shall indeed give the designs of the Mechanically Perpetual Electrically Powered Generator System to the world for the greater good to finally show are quality to beater are selves & are greater understanding of the HUMAN conditions.... With out. By my wrights. Expect payment toward me according to your rules on patenting a invention. Will allow for the development of the Devise at no costs or catches to benefit me... For I have learned my lessons well.

Today I realized I ****ing hate internet personalities

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Except me, right?

I just took receipt of Doctor Who: The Complete Third Series. I looove Doctor Who.

...But you love me because I have no personality, right?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Except me, right?

Tale? Internet personality? Now that's impossible, internet personalities don't have that much twisted depth in them

Edited by Gorth
It was more fun without the personal attacks

Mister Whitehead, you sir, are a gibbon.

-Elwood Blues

...But you love me because I have no personality, right?

Only because you murdered Eldar and buried him in your basement :huh:

Looks like a Sunday that is about to be spent at work today... so much for pruning the wild plant life in my garden =]

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein