What are you playing now?

Darque

I finally bought The Witcher. Am now downloading a 113 MB patch that I have no idea what it does. Getting a measly 20KB/s from the official site so I'm going to play Zelda: the Phantom Hourglass on my girlfriends DS meanwhile.

I can't wait to start hitting up girls!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I finally bought The Witcher. Am now downloading a 113 MB patch that I have no idea what it does. Getting a measly 20KB/s from the official site so I'm going to play Zelda: the Phantom Hourglass on my girlfriends DS meanwhile.

Guess who reviewed Phantom Hourglass.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The patch is worth the wait, fixes quite some issues. The game was worth the wait too! BG1-feeling with a few annoyances (loading of bigger areas is often necessary because of going into and out of houses, and this process is really slow on my machine with "only" 1GB of RAM) :huh:

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

After all this time I would think that Link would get sick and tired of saving Zelda that he would just go uber-psychotic and start hacking her to bits.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

In Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass, the hero isn't Link. He's just, y'know... taking after Link.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Ah, he is a Link-like substance.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Wind Waker was easily the best Zelda game I had ever played, so of course I'm looking forward to Panatomu Arukurasu(olol).

I'll eventually borrow a DS from somewhere.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, I have killed that damnable werewolf in Bloodlines and now on my way to take out the Kuei Jin type creatures.

^Surely, history has been made today!

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

OK, been playing The Witcher for a few hours now and I've already been lucky with the ladies! Bootaaay!

Seriously, the game started off BAD. The castle at the beginning was lame as hell and I thought I'd made another bad purchase. But then I got past the castle and the game opened up a lot. Still pretty small maps, still horrid loading times but the story is gripping, the atmosphere is thick (and lovely!) and I've already made a "mistake" in one of my quests that was totally unexpected. Love it! The Witcher is slowly growing on me.

Oh and there's nekkid boobs too! :D

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

BGTUTU. Does anyone know where I can score me some quality portraits? Many of the sites listed on the Pocket Plane Group modlist are, well... ****.

Portraits

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Those bardo portraits aren't too shabby, but the ones from chosen of mystra have always been forking awful.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Im playing Gears of War for the PC. Yes, it's definently much better than the 360 version, and it runs smooooth as buttah'

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, I have killed that damnable werewolf in Bloodlines and now on my way to take out the Kuei Jin type creatures.

So, finally you confronted your lycantrophobia! :lol:

There is no such thing as an unkillable werewolf.

Currently splitting my time between Europa Universalis III and Mask of the Betrayer.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. has to take the backseat for a while, at least until completing MotB.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I do one better, Gorth. I finally beaten that game! :lol:

YAY ME! :lol: