Mass Effect Is Extreme

Volourn

The real question remains - how many therapy sessions must we navigate before the extraterrestrial fun bags become available?

That's one for the ages.

I wonder if they have a dedicated bap renderer. It'd be a fun tidbit at parties. "Oh hey Joe, what have you been up to?" "Oh, not much Kyle, just shaping some three dimensional pleasure orbs!" "What color are they?" "Blue!" *HIGH FIVE UP TOP*

Edited by Pop

The real question remains - how many therapy sessions must we navigate before the extraterrestrial fun bags become available?

That's one for the ages.

oneinchtab.gifThe Boobs of Ages + 8

These b00bs have been in the care of Commander Shepherd for some time, a trophy of his adventuring youth. It has been kept nuzzled, the individual bosoms clutched by separate hands, and only exposed in the direst of emergencies. Commander Shepherd was likely concerned about the powerful vibration that the b00bies radiated when jiggled, and rightfully so. A trail of devastation has followed them through history, leading straight back to the original fondlers. The b00bs were the creation of the warlike Geth, a race of former slave-laborers that crave the ultimate jiggle, and used the b00bs as an adaptable weapon that could suit any battle. During a particularly violent hunt for their former Quarian masters, the b00bs were lost to the bras of time. They discovered that the b00bs had found its way into the hands of a great human groper, and the battle that followed was truly splendid. The b00bs have since used as bait countless times by 'flashing' them again and again. Powerful b00bies gravitate towards powerful fondlers, and powerful fondlers yield the most glorious jiggles.

STATISTICS:

Combat Abilities: 50% chance the target will be mesmerized by each jiggle (no saving throw)

THACO: +8 bonus

Damage: 2D12 + 8

Damage type: Jiggling

Speed Factor: 1

Proficiency Type: Boobies

Type: 2-handed

Requires: 18/00 Strength

Not Usable By:

halfinchtab.gifRepublicans

halfinchtab.gifIslamic Fundamentalists

halfinchtab.gifKeira Knightley

manthing2.jpg

Game just went gold.

*dies of happiness*

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Yay!

But i still can't decide on whether my character will be Captain Kirk or Jack Bauer. Alien nipples in the sea of love or conservative justice in the pool blood? What to do, what to do....

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yay!

But i still can't decide on whether my character will be Captain Kirk or Jack Bauer. Alien nipples in the sea of love or conservative justice in the pool blood? What to do, what to do....

Why don't you make Jack Bouer first and on the second time around play as a Kirk type guy?

Oh wait, I still need to wait a month to actually get the game.

D'oh. :)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Yay!

Why don't you make Jack Bouer first and on the second time around play as a Kirk type guy?

First impressions last, my dear.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

• 3 weeks later...

Is that Bioware trying to reach new heights in interactive storytelling?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Dear god...

I knew they were going for mroe serious themes than KotOR... but this is ridiculous.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Was that dialogue taken from the real game? It's so bland and emotionless and.. horribly dull and shallow!

And that must have been the lamest "sex" scene ever. Embarrassingly bad.

I'm still going to play this game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

That was so alluring and exotic I almost threw a fit.

Fairly epic.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Was that dialogue taken from the real game? It's so bland and emotionless and.. horribly dull and shallow!

And that must have been the lamest "sex" scene ever. Embarrassingly bad.

I'm still going to play this game.

/Agree

Bad camera angles too. Not necessarily showing more boobs, just giving a clearer view on HOW they're having sex... now they just look like they're doing "something" and then the alien chick's arm falls off... or hits the wall, for some reason or another.

Seriously.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY