Kanye West Vs 50 Cent

chris the jedi killer

this thread is a repeat, but I guess like minds

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I don't really know either guy, but I ceased to have any respect for gangsta around 1999. As Ms Dynamite says, they're just killers killing their own; and that's when they're not wankstas.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

50 Cents swore he would end his solocareer when Kayne West sold more than him...

and since Kayne West has sold about 20.000 more records than 50 Cent I think we should all rejoice - and hope that Kayne West ends his career as well.

Fortune favors the bald.

^What he said.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Yawn.

I don't know much about either one, but I know 50 cent's songs are all about either his rough life and when he got shot, or about cars, hot women and money.

Kanye West, I don't know.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Don't get me wrong, Dr Dre is a genius. But not everyone in his stable is his calibre.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The whole Kanye "MTV is racist" meltdown netted some support from 50, who had already backtracked with his impeccable "well, I'm going to retire from solo work and production, but in my spare time I'll work on solo work and production." line of reasoning. So at this point the only people taking this seriously are the media and everyone who doesn't know who DJ Kool Herc is.

Besides, I appreciate hip hop on a much deeper level than any of you. Holla.

Edited by Pop