The music thread

Walsingham

Matthew Sweet - Evergreen

from the Superdeformed demos

Uh.... ditto. After a rockin night of cheap rock and roll and $2.50 Genessee tall boys along the Erie shore. Let's hear it for the Midwest!

Southeast Engine deserves to make it big. They probably won't, but damn it -- they should.

Passing out.... now.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

The Pillows - Piano, black

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Jawbreaker ~ Boat Dreams From The Hill

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

review_id-131.jpg

Plaid - P-Brane EP

B000007VUR.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Plaid's second full-length release, Not for Threes, is separated from its predecessor by one of the most celebrated side trips in electronic listening music's brief but broad history. As members of the Black Dog, Ed Handley and Andy Turner (together with Ken Downie) helped set the standard for experimental techno, bringing a daring range of influences together in a space consistently characterized by quality and innovation. As such, great things were expected of Threes, and with a couple exceptions, the pair delivers. Although treading far closer than any Black Dog material ever did to the sort of pop electronica of Plaid's interim work with Bj

Archers of Loaf ~ Web in Front

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.