Mask of the Betrayer

Cantousent

I doubt MrBrown is also praising the stories or roleplaying (or, the complete lack of) of DA/FOBOS. I would enjoy seeing D&D RPGs get combat that involved the player more but still keeping the rolls involved with D&D combat. Something like a cross between Jade Empire and D&D Online (Only tried the trial/beta, but enjoyed the implementation of combat).

I'd really rather have BG:DA type combat, really.

:)

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You know what they should have done with NWN2? They should have made it using Fable's game engine. Yep, they really dropped the ball on this one guys.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You know what they should have done with NWN2? They should have made it using Fable's game engine. Yep, they really dropped the ball on this one guys.

That game was awesome and epic.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It changed the way I viewed gamming forever.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It changed the way I viewed gamming forever.

But did it change the way you viewed gaming?

Nope. It would probably take something like BioShock to do that.

They should have made it using Fable's game engine.

:(

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Oh right, Hades doesn't like intellegent thought provoking CRPGs.

Oh right, Hades doesn't like intellegent thought provoking CRPGs.

Eh? Fable? Thought provoking?!?!?! :(

I have played Fable during my stint on the X Box. It was nowhere near thought provoking.

Planescape Torment was a thought provoking game. Fable was a POS game.

Edited by Sand

Hahahahahahaha, good one Hades. I'll have to save that joke and use it on the Fable forums. Hahahahahaha, I didn't know you could be funny.

Oh yes, being a chicken kicker makes a real deep game. :(

It was an okay action CRPG with a cliche storyline. Better than most X Box titles, but not by much.

Oh yes, being a chicken kicker makes a real deep game. :(

It was an okay action CRPG with a cliche storyline. Better than most X Box titles, but not by much.

Oh, wait, you weren't kidding before were you? Well Hades, your ignorance is showing. Sure, if you just look at that then it's a shallow game, but you obviously didn't delve too deep into the game, because then you would have realized that you could CHANGE YOUR TITLE! THAT'S IMMERSION, BABY!

Oh, wait, you weren't kidding before were you? Well Hades, your ignorance is showing. Sure, if you just look at that then it's a shallow game, but you obviously didn't delve too deep into the game, because then you would have realized that you could CHANGE YOUR TITLE! THAT'S IMMERSION, BABY!

:(

I own Fable, play it regularly, and am planning on buying Fable II when I get a 360. I'm also serious.

I was over a friend's house yesterday. He recently got a 360 and has been buying quite a few games for it. He only had one old Xbox game out. Fable. And his profile icon is Fable.

He tells me he really enjoys it because he can appreciate it for what it is, "an RPG Hack and Slash."

Edited by Tale

DC Undercover! Scatter!

I'm quite the nub when it comes to D&D, but after playing with NWN 2 for awhile and briefly checking out NX1, i can build a pretty good character. One of my favorite parts is actually seeing what build works with what kind of character i like to play.

All nubs aside, NX1 is a great game for all who know what they are doing. With the great music, design, graphics, and gameplay, its definitely something to check out. Heck, i've been trying to play it again ever since i got a taste of it on our Obsidian NX1 Play Day!

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...

I'm quite the nub when it comes to D&D, but after playing with NWN 2 for awhile and briefly checking out NX1, i can build a pretty good character. One of my favorite parts is actually seeing what build works with what kind of character i like to play.

All nubs aside, NX1 is a great game for all who know what they are doing. With the great music, design, graphics, and gameplay, its definitely something to check out. Heck, i've been trying to play it again ever since i got a taste of it on our Obsidian NX1 Play Day!

Sure, rub it in. Well, I just reserved it on pre-order. I am wondering what type of character to play. Maybe a Earth Genasi Sorcerer/Favored Soul. :D