how many hours you played?

So how many hours have you all spent playing Kotor 2? Since early 2005 through now I just tallied it up my 300+ game saves and between my 9 characters and beating the game 5 times I've spend 325 hours or almost 2 full nonstop weeks playing kotor2 ... so how long have you played it?

btw kotor 1 I played 257 hours total between 8 or 9 characters, or just over 10 full days on that game, so for both games thats about 582 hours, 25 full days, almost a month of my life that has been kotor ... and i still want to play kotor 3 if they ever make it!!!

30-40 something each game. That would be my guess.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

91 completed games, between 20-30 hours or so ea....im outta school so no math for me

dude .. that's 3 nonstop months with no break if it averages 25 hours a game ... do you work or go to school or just have absolutely no life outside this game or ...?

wowthats alot of time he's got on his hands !!

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

91 completed games, between 20-30 hours or so ea....im outta school so no math for me

dude .. that's 3 nonstop months with no break if it averages 25 hours a game ... do you work or go to school or just have absolutely no life outside this game or ...?

Online school, leaves 4 hours extra a day when other people are in school, and it doesnt acerage 25 most games were 20 or less but a few of em went to 29

And this from the guy who has made 8 kotor glitch vids...after reading up on them from online sources

Edited by apploud

I must have spend 100-150 hours on K2

I can't remember the excact number of times I've finnished this game.

And something similar for K1

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

a. Too many

b. Not nearly enough

c. all of the above. ;)

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo.

Story WIP: The Dragonfighters

My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom

Special thank you to my kids who keep adding achievement points to my gamercard.... :D

Jae%20Onasi.png

Hmmm... a good 300 hours. I can't remember exactly how much though.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"