Hk Story Line

No, his story line is not finished.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I believe they're doing something with the HKs, since their last minor bug fix was something to do with getting a group of HKs to stand up straight, or something.

Plus HK-47 puts in an appearance in Star Wars Galaxies, does he not?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I believe they're doing something with the HKs, since their last minor bug fix was something to do with getting a group of HKs to stand up straight, or something.

Plus HK-47 puts in an appearance in Star Wars Galaxies, does he not?

Yes, TSLRP is putting the missing droid factory back into the game. This will allow you to find out where all the HK-50's are coming from and finish that quest.

Yes, HK-47 is in SW Galaxies I believe. I think he can be found on Mustofar, at least thats what I remember reading.

TSLRP? :x

They do mods...i read up to "no mods for xbox" and i stopped

If you have modded your Xbox it is possible to load mods for games.

Metadigital forgot to add that modding an X-Box is illegal and not something he'd implying you should do. Its also why the TSLPR isn't doing their work for the X-Box version.

Thought someone should add that before Microsoft starts shouting at Meta....

Metadigital forgot to add that modding an X-Box is illegal and not something he'd implying you should do. Its also why the TSLPR isn't doing their work for the X-Box version.

Thought someone should add that before Microsoft starts shouting at Meta....

Yes - bad moderator. bad bad moderator! :)

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

why would anyone mod a console? would not you have to tear apart the console, stick a bunch of incompatible parts in it, put it back together, and pray you didn't damage it irreparably?

"I ain't anorexic, I'm from Texas" - Jessica Simpson.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - brooke shields.

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

- Miss india

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -dan quayle

"I want to have two children - a boy called London and a girl named China."-Paris Hilton

"I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt." - Britney Spears

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost everything" - Ivana Trump.

why would anyone mod a console? would not you have to tear apart the console, stick a bunch of incompatible parts in it, put it back together, and pray you didn't damage it irreparably?

No, you would just have to update the firmware.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No, you would just have to update the firmware.

The firmware is owned by Microsoft, and tampering with it without their approvel is technically illegal-at least in the USA. Thats is why the TSLRP are not doing an X-Box version, to many legal issues to get around.