Obsidianites unite!

Blank

What's that?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Player Killer. :aiee:

Me go online, join your game, kill your character, take your phat l00t. Me smile, you cry.

We will be trying to create a posotive and fun enviroment for multiplaying. So no, that won't work out at all.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Good. I'll be safe. :aiee:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I tentatively propose this weekend, Saturday anytime from 4-10pm PST or Sunday anytime from 1-10pm PST.

Edit: And no, Bok, Dark Raven is in my party.

Edited by Blank

I tentatively propose this weekend, Saturday anytime from 4-10pm PST or Sunday anytime from 1-10pm PST.

Edit: And no, Bok, Dark Raven is in my party.

Those times sound good to me. I should be up by then :p (I close at work so I tend to go to bed at like 5am and get up around 1-2pm which carries over onto the weekend)

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Are you playing, Hades? If so, at this time it would be appropriate for you to post your timezone and other pertinent information.

If you will have me, I live in the Central Time Zone. I like Halfling Monk/Rogues. :D

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Okay Sand, for the record, I think you are with Tale in the CDT (GMT-6). Needless to say, that's two hours ahead of what I posted for the PSTers. I'm assuming the USers will all be playing together.

Tigranes, I believe this is anytime from 11am to 5pm for you on Sunday, and anytime from 8am to 5pm on Monday.

Edited by Blank

That works for me. I work nights so I can come in after my shift for an hour or three.

I'd certainly like to join if possible :) I am EST

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Here's the current roster. If I am getting something wrong, please tell me. This is just so people can coordinate. Also, splitting groups is definitely looking like the plan. We'll discuss this later. What's important right now is that we have a group of Obsdianites who are serious about playing online together sometime this weekend and/or the next and/or the next.

PST (GMT-8 ): Blank, Bokishi, Hurlshot, Oerwinde

CDT (GMT-6): Tale, Sand

EST (GMT-5): Nightshade, Pixies, Rhomal

Other Continental Time: Tigranes (GMT+12), SteveThaiBinh (GMT +3), Jorian (GMT+2), Mreku (GMT+1)

Unspecified but posting in thread: Dark Raven, Atreides, Meta, Llyranor

Just for the record, I'd rather not split.

Would everyone start as level 1 characters? I'm still curious about my rogue/assassin build as I haven't continued with my Neverwinter Nights 2 solo campaign. I'm still stuck in Neverwinter City..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Sorry, but I'm afraid I really wouldn't be able to do this. My ISP doesn't do stability. I could only play as The Incredible Disappearing Bard, who winks out of existence every thirty minutes only to pop up 5-120 minutes later cursing and tearing his hair out. I have to pass.

Have fun, guys! :mellow:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Alright, just checked it out. In PST Time, I'm cool with anytime after 3pm on Sundays, but only after midnight on Saturdays. So what's happening?