How was the next day?

Fenghuang

If you were local, Enoch, I would send you to Iowa Diamond. They are a good store, with prices for all sorts of budgets, and their crew isn't commissioned based, at least from what I heard.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

On Sunday I went to the house of my friend's inlaws so that I could be introduced to the parents of his wife's sister ...

Isn't this his wife's parents, too?

Yes.

I shouldn't type after 26 hours without sleep.

Yay college!

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

On Sunday I went to the house of my friend's inlaws so that I could be introduced to the parents of his wife's sister ...

Isn't this his wife's parents, too?

Yes.

I shouldn't type after 26 hours without sleep.

It makes sense, because the subject was the wife's sister ... I was just being pedantic. :ermm:

Honestly, I'm more reluctant about the ring shopping and wedding planning than I am about the prospect of marriage to this woman for the rest of my life. I hate shopping, especially when I feel like I don't really know much about what I'm buying.

You can get a personal shopper to handle it all for you ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Personal Shopper?

I VOLUNTEER! :ermm:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I spent the entire day working on adding radio capacity to the S Fla cell network. iPhone is coming.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

last night I stayed up till like 3AM, so I ditched school today. I'm watching V for Vendetta right now. I love this movie.

Bah! Skipping school cause you stayed up till 3am? Wuss. :verymad: That was my daily bedtime (if not later) through 9/10ths of my high school career.

Today is my last day of highschool. I'm going to miss it, and probably cry or something.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Today is my last day of highschool. I'm going to miss it, and probably cry or something.

The best day of your life is today. Every day.

*snigger*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I trust you wrote a song for this memorable day. Something like

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Highschool sucks.

Not that things get better after highschool, though. :o

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Things definitely get better after highschool. Are you nuts? You can get your own place, travel the world, bring home girls, play the souzaphone, take up one-man Shakespearean drama... You name it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

last night I stayed up till like 3AM, so I ditched school today. I'm watching V for Vendetta right now. I love this movie.

Bah! Skipping school cause you stayed up till 3am? Wuss. :) That was my daily bedtime (if not later) through 9/10ths of my high school career.

I like my sleep.

Things definitely get better after highschool. Are you nuts? You can get your own place, travel the world, bring home girls, play the souzaphone, take up one-man Shakespearean drama... You name it.

Highschool is one of the maxima on the path of life, though.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I like to maxima all of the time in my life.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Here I thought Pixie Stick was older than me. :)

I've done nothing much but read for exams and watched anime this week. Tomorrow, I just have to get out. Urgh...

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I spent the entire day working on adding radio capacity to the S Fla cell network. iPhone is coming.

you sound like my Uncle...

wait... he works on landlines.

in other news, my bipolar mixed with clinical depression and my add to make one nasty little emotional ****tail that's made it EXTREMELY hard to get myself motivated to do ANYTHING, or work, and gives me just enough hope that I can watch the candle go out for the things that go bump in the night to come and eat my soul...

oh and my 'rents are in China for another week and a half so my only outlet are two very angry cats (I lock them in at night and don't like to wake before 9 am... they want out at 6 am and make this known in the WORST way possible... by A)beating the tar out of each other, or B) beating the tar out of my arms.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've finished almost all the reading material for two of my subjects, and I've started the third text book, Introduction to Astronomy ... lots of interesting stuff, like angular size (the Moon is about 30' = 30 arcmin, or 30 minutes of an arc (of one degree), which is the angel subtended at the eye of the observer by the diameter of the Moon).

Here is a picture, from Apollo 16, of the far side of the Moon:

farside_apollo16.gif

Locked in synchronous rotation, the Moon always presents its well-known near side to Earth. But from lunar orbit, Apollo astronauts also grew to know the Moon's far side. This sharp picture from Apollo 16's mapping camera shows the eastern edge of the familiar near side (left) and the strange and heavily cratered far side of the Moon. Surprisingly, the rough and battered surface of the far side looks very different from the near side which is covered with smooth dark lunar maria. The likely explanation is that the far side crust is thicker, making it harder for molten material from the interior to flow to the surface and form the smooth maria. Apollo 16 metric camera image of the Moon's eastern limb and far side. The lower left part of the image shows a portion of the moon visible from Earth. The dark area at the 8:00 position on the edge is Mare Crisium. To the right of that is Mare Smythii. The upper right area shows the heavily cratered lunar far side. The Moon is 3475 km in diameter and North is at 10:30 in this image.

ClementineTopo.jpg

Image of Clementine laser altimetry (red = high; purple = low), showing the near and far sides of the Moon.

Note the marked difference between the two hemispheres. The large (2500 km diameter) South Pole-Aitken basin can be seen on the far side of the Moon.

Also, here is the South Pole, wherein there is ice in the regolith (the smooth soil-like ejecta that covers the surface), an estimated 1.5km

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Last night at work a man comes running in out of breath about 2:30 AM. "Man, where's your condoms?!?!" he asks, out of breath. I told him in the first isle in the middle, but he goes immediately tot he candy and chips isle. I corrected him and he rushes over, takes 10 minutes to look for the condoms, even though they are in plain sight and bright colors, as he was telling me how hot this woman he met at the bar is, grabs a pack, runs to the counter. He reeked of alcohal and sweat, plopped 5 bucks down and rushed towards the door exclaiming "I am so drunk, I hope she's worth it!"

;)

Last night at work a man comes running in out of breath about 2:30 AM. "Man, where's your condoms?!?!" he asks, out of breath. I told him in the first isle in the middle, but he goes immediately tot he candy and chips isle. I corrected him and he rushes over, takes 10 minutes to look for the condoms, even though they are in plain sight and bright colors, as he was telling me how hot this woman he met at the bar is, grabs a pack, runs to the counter. He reeked of alcohal and sweat, plopped 5 bucks down and rushed towards the door exclaiming "I am so drunk, I hope she's worth it!"

;)

I thought it was about you.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.