Goto's Yacht ( Containment cells code)

Hey guys, In KOTOR II I'm stuck in Goto's frickin yacht, but I'm missing one data pad to make not restricted which is the containment cells one, out of everyone Iv'e fought, I never got it, I got everything else but that, now I'm stuck and its getting boring, how can I solve this, help me please.

Thanks alot.

The one from Bao-Dur is the only one you "build." The rest are either given to you as quest rewards, found, or 'dropped.' What type they are (double, single, etc) is random.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

And a few tips would be:

If you have force wave thats good to use-it will knock all but Malak and one or two of the others away (and 'kill' a few of them too). Failing that Force lighting is a good fall back, although thats a DS power.

Another thing to try is to activate a energy shield and stims before you enter the cave-they should still be active by the time the fight kicks off.

You need to visit and finish the main plots on each of these worlds

that is meet with, and either kill (DS) or train with (LS) the Jedi masters there.

;

Nar-shadaar

Dantooine

Onderon

Koriban

When you've done that Kreia should

tell you to return to Dantooine when you next talk to her. After that everything more or less progresses automatically.

Edited by Darth Mortis

Kreia is one of the Sith Lords, although her Sith name is Darth Traya. She is a part of the Sith Triumvirate that lead the Sith again the Republic during this era. She's also the head of the Trayus Academy on Malachor V.

:ermm:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

You can most likely find a map over at Gamebanshee.com that will show you the exact places you need to stand to trigger the laying of the charges - four in all, I believe. However, you could also just keep running around, especially into dead ends. That's where they are, I think.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Always go left. A very good approach, but someone I know took the advice a little too seriously, and half an hour later, I found them walking round in circles. They hadn't even reached the first door on Peragus.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.