LOST

kumquatq3

Seventeen minutes to go and I still don't really care! But guess who won't be back this season?

17 minutes? 10/9c I think...

Your post is great news

Also, Ain't has a spoiler free list of critics opinions of the episode, their saying it;s back to form and some things get answered

I pay an extra dollar a month to get the feeds that are sent out to eastern part of the country. Satellite, you know? Eh?

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Sorry to make you first post KQ3, but I needed to start a new thread. The old one had reached its size limit. :aiee:

Wow, interesting episode.

I figured Julia had been a lifer... I wonder why "they" are recruiting people from off the island... and how did they arrange that bus?

I pay an extra dollar a month to get the feeds that are sent out to eastern part of the country. Satellite, you know? Eh?

Yea, there called fire feeds or something like that

Sorry to make you first post KQ3, but I needed to start a new thread. The old one had reached its size limit. original.gif
2/7/07 Never Forget!

I figured Julia had been a lifer... I wonder why "they" are recruiting people from off the island... and how did they arrange that bus?

but, as the guy hinted at, since the sky turned purple they can't leave

I'm guessing they(Darma)'re preparing for the end of the world, testing out different situations and stuff.

Juliet is there to make sure babies happen.

Good episode. I really like Jules too.

But I can't wait for the show to get back to the other lostaways.

The aftershow preview said someone leaves forever next week.

Yeah, that was much better. The Others have cruel torture devices as well. Techno. Ouch.

It wasn't techno it was drum'n'bass.

This episode had plenty of action and the back story was new and had direct relevance to the island and LOST mysteries. So it held my interest.

Anyone found any geek stuff related to Mittelos Bioscience?

for some reason i lol'd when they were like everything changes and then it shows like some quarters and stuff. It was a decent episode in my opinion, I just really liked the whole mysterious and creepy feel of the first season when they didn't know what was going on and now that they've moved to this new area and stuff it just seems they've forgot about past incidents. I mean things like black rock, Rousseau, the numbers, the dark territory. It just seems like they've lost (lolz) what made the show so great. But w/e I'm interested in seeing how the rest of the season plays out. And I also don't like the 2 new characters they just threw in, I was like wtf. you got like pretty boy soccer player lookin dude and his hot ass wife who play 0 role in the show at all.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

There are other messages but they cannot be seen.

?

The messages are meant to seen only by the worthy.

First you must purify your mind and soul by undergoing a series of trials each more mysterious than the last. Each trial will test your utmost fortitu...

Heh...

You literally cant see them because the whole message is not in shot.