NHL

Darque

I am now in a large depression.

MTL lost its 2 goal advance to 4 penalties to Toronto and managed to NOT MAKE THE SERIES.

*screams*

At least I got to watch the match that eliminated Toronto (that is, NJ vs. NYI) and that goal 0.09 seconds was awesome... the arena literally exploded (and I think it will be detonated soon, as there's another stadium ready... i think)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I mean, even though Edmonton ended up with 20 points less than the Leafs, the effect is the same: no playoffs. Except.. now the Oilers will get some serious future talent while the Leafs will be scraping the bottom of the barrel again.

Hey, you'll be getting a higher pick than Ottawa, so quit your bitching!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

If you want some better draft picks then you need to have a Philadelphia Flyers 06-07 style season not an Atlanta Thrashers 05-06 style season. :)

I think I'll have to find some way to weasel out of my Martial Arts class tonight. I don't want to miss the first 2 hours of the Ottawa game. I should be able to juggle my attendance around to when the games are not playing...

I don't see why they require that he wears a helmet anyway. His hair can survive a lot more than any mere helmet can.

Kerry Fraser's Helmet Hair

His daughter, if that is actually her, is pretty hot.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

WOW! I was reading the comments on that video, and some of them need lots of help. Absolutely apethic.

Yes, the duaghetr is hot; but likely too young for me. But, I'm a bad, bad old geezer.

The video was a little funny. Not a lot; but a little. I chuckled a few times.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Surprisingly, Fluery is the only reason it isn't 4-0.

Yeah! That jerk! He's ruining my pool! :sorcerer:

W00T! 2 points on the first SJ goal! And another point on the third Ottawa goal...

Oh man. That Senators top line is killing me! They've had tons of good chances so far, but haven't been able to bury them!

Edited by Deraldin

I dunno why fans feel the need to attack players like that. It's beyond disgusting. Cheer for your team. Only time a player deserves to be booed such vehemently is if they talked big time trash. Meh.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I miss the Dallas/Edmonton series' where Rexall fans would shout 'Belfour' behind Eddie the Eagle during our annual first round eliminations. Except for that one year Todd Marchant burnt Grant Ledyard.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I dunno why fans feel the need to attack players like that. It's beyond disgusting. Cheer for your team. Only time a player deserves to be booed such vehemently is if they talked big time trash. Meh.

I understand the chanting their name to supposedly distract them somewhat, but I don't recall a crowd actually chanting something like "You suck!" before. The Ottawa crowd was chanting "Fleury!" earlier tonight and I've seen crowds boo a player everytime he touched the puck, but that's it. Maybe I just haven't been watching the right games. :(

EDIT: So far my predictions are on track. Min and Van are both still tied, so we'll see how that goes...

And of course now Anaheim scores...

Edited by Deraldin

I miss the Dallas/Edmonton series' where Rexall fans would shout 'Belfour' behind Eddie the Eagle during our annual first round eliminations. Except for that one year Todd Marchant burnt Grant Ledyard.

Is Grant Ledyard some nickname for Andy Moog?

Hey! Alan is back. Haven't seen you posting much lately.

Vancouver-Dallas has now lasted longer than San Jose-Nashville. Half way through 2nd OT. I really should have just gone to bed. The longer this game lasts, the more nervous I get. :(

During the intermission the commentators are talking about one of the guys behind the Dallas bench. He had 15 beer cups stacked up along the glass. :woot:

Also looks like they are going to set a Vancouver team record for longest overtime game. 42 minutes is the longest Vancouver and we just hit 40. Dallas still has a ways to go with 80 minutes being their record. :lol:

It's now 2:30am and I'm starting to think that the announcers were on to something when the talked about ordering a pizza...

Edited by Deraldin

Hmm.. I thought Minnesota was going to upset Anaheim. I still think they have a shot of winning the series though.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

This game has now gone into quadruple overtime. :( I know I told myself I was going to be up late tonight, but this isn't what I was expecting...

Edit: The beer cup pyramid behind the bench is now up to 23 cups...

IT'S OVER! 18 some minutes into the 4th OT! Vancouver won. 3 of my 4 teams won tonight/last night.

Edited by Deraldin

Whoo! Sedin pulls it off in the end of the 4th overtime.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Whoo! Sedin pulls it off in the end of the 4th overtime.

It was about time! It's almost 4am here in Ontario. :p

Hopefully Cheechoo is okay. I don't wan't to have to make a trade already. :(

Edited by Deraldin