Favorite Toys

astr0creep

I also used to love those race cars sets where the little cars zipped around the track in the grooves with the metal electric contact on either side. I spent countless hours taking the cars apart, swapping motors, gears, etc and putting them back together. I bought one a few years back to revel in nostalgia and it was crap. The cars just kept flying off at the curves. :-

I had one of these:

official_58036.jpg

It was incredibly fast, but the battery only lasted for 7-10 minutes. Oh, and I painted my car black and I never mounted that little man on top.. Most often I used to drive it without the Audi-shaped plastic box on.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Transformers, GI Joe(my favorite), TMNT, StarCom, Bionic Six(Basically die cast GI Joes), Visionaries, M.A.S.K., EXO Squad... basically any toy that had a sweet cartoon.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I had a bunch of ninja turtles, and still do. I was also pretty big on Batman, and Star Wars action figures.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The 3 3/4" GI Joe and Star Wars figures. I still have them all but not in the best of shape. If they were new like, they would be worth a lot of money.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Like Kirottu I used to love finding a good stick. We didn't really have many toys. Imagination was the key.

Although my best commercial toy had to be my Star Wars action figures. They were fantastic!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

...mine were mostly G.I. Joe, the 4'' figures not the 12''.
..He-Man action figures
..TMNT action figures
Stretch Armstrong was on of my favorites..
..plus ThunderCats.
Biker Mice from Mars-figures. And Spiderman ones.
And then Heman and Turtles figures..
Apart from that, a bit of "Action Man"..
Transformers..
..and Star Wars action figures.

So basically what all you sissies are saying is that you played with dolls. :unsure:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Better than that. I actually did play with the dolls. My little sister came hoem one day to discover that the evil galactic Empire was conducting a police action in her doll's house.

We didn't have many kids books in our house. I had to read history instead.

Anyway, the point is that unlike mkreku we weren't able to afford vodka and machetes like normal people.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Stretch Armstrong was on of my favorites and who can forget the Six Million Dollar Man!?!?

Ah I had a Stretch Armstrong. He liquified in his styrofoam container. :(

I had Maskatron from the Six Million Dollar Man line; my brother had Steve Austin.

I also had a number of Megos

But without a doubt my favorite toys were The Micronauts

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man