may of discovered a part of a plot

well i was looking at the screanshots at lucasarts.com when i came across this one you can see that this person is wearing the star forge robes you get near the end of kotor1 if your a light side character maybe part of the plt could be that darth sion and other guys are building more star forges and you have to thwart their plan for domination of the galaxie!!??

probably wrong but hey tell me what you think i apologize if this has been posted alot im new

post-3342-1092176562_thumb.jpg

well i was looking at the screanshots at lucasarts.com when i came across this one you can see that this person is wearing the star forge robes you get near the end of kotor1 if your a light side character maybe part of the plt could be that darth sion and other guys are building more star forges and you have to thwart their plan for domination of the galaxie!!??

probably wrong but hey tell me what you think  i apologize if this has been posted alot im new

The Star Forge was built by the Rakata, and the Sith barely knew how to use it, let alone how to build a new one.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

precisely. The Rakatans were the only known species to have ever successfully fused technology and the Force. Even so, they lost the ability to use the Force shortly after. Thus they could not enter the temple of their heritage and obtain (not to mention understand) any information on how the Star Forge worked. And I'm sure that the Rakatans were the only ones ever able to make such a thing, with their Force/Technology binding abilities. The Star Forge is either gone forever or constantly under attack from the Republic.

precisely. The Rakatans were the only known species to have ever successfully fused technology and the Force. Even so, they lost the ability to use the Force shortly after. Thus they could not enter the temple of their heritage and obtain (not to mention understand) any information on how the Star Forge worked. And I'm sure that the Rakatans were the only ones ever able to make such a thing, with their Force/Technology binding abilities. The Star Forge is either gone forever or constantly under attack from the Republic.

*strokes chin thoughtfully*

What if a Sith got "the box"?

probably wrong but hey tell me what you think  i apologize if this has been posted alot im new

I seem to remember someone saying that the reason the character had starforge robes was because it was what they set up as the default play through character.

Or something like that.

I thought they would make whole new star forges. But I wouldn't put it pass me if the sith found a way to copy the technology to make more ships. But not connected with the force.

maybe theres more than one starforge or maybe the rakatan have managed to infuse the force into one of their people and entered the temple. Or maybe its something similar to the deathstar called the starofdeathforge

No.

1) Early in-game screenshots tend to use old default models. For example, just because the Shardaan facial model is seen on a dead guy in one screenshot doesn't mean he's going to rise from the dead and track you down.

2) From what I understand, they're moving on to a more Empire Strikes Back feel. That means no super-duper-galaxy-dominating-Death-Star-wannabe weapons....I really, really hope, anyway.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

No.

1) Early in-game screenshots tend to use old default models. For example, just because the Shardaan facial model is seen on a dead guy in one screenshot doesn't mean he's going to rise from the dead and track you down.

2) From what I understand, they're moving on to a more Empire Strikes Back feel. That means no super-duper-galaxy-dominating-Death-Star-wannabe weapons....I really, really hope, anyway.

Amen!

Cheers!

I wouldn't put alot of stock into early screens. Things tend to change...alot. As was said, they probably are just using old default models. And those may not be in fact the "Star Forge Robes", but something similar to them. One would assume that only a light sider would have these robes, and a LS Revan would have been the only Light Sider there to create them and then survive to wear them off the thing. So how would this person get ahold of them?

Well we do get a hold of the Ebon Hawk so their might be some items left over from the first game depending on dark or light just to be reminded or somthing.

Touche. I suppose that could be the case. Depending on answers about Revan's alignment, the Light or Dark versions of the Star Forge robes could be on the Hawk, which would be a good thing. I loved the Star Forge robes, but you didn't really have any time to use or appreciate them. And they looked the best of all the Jedi Robes. The others I hated and never wore, preferring armor over many Force powers. (Force Wave did perfect on it's own anyway.) But I'd wear the Star Forge robes. So maybe they will put them in. One can hope.

I think it had more to do with how the Forge drew on the Force powers of the user, even for small duties like item creation. If Revan was LS, then the Force it drew would be LS, thus creating robes more suited to a Light Sider, and vice-versa for the DS.

I always thought the Star Forge Robes were really ugly.

I mean, it looks like a Sand People Party dress.

I'm glad there are flowing jedi robes in Kotor 2. I hope that if they do put the Star Forge Robes in the game, it'll look a lot cooler.