Ha ha

In a fit of lunacy, I went out and bought:

• A Chtulhu boardgame, Arkham Horror.
  • The Dungeons and Dragons Dungeon Master Guide Core Rulebook 2 v.3.5
  • 2 Dragon magazines, issues 337 (November 2005) and 339 (January 2006).

I will now immolate myself while doing a jig to the sound of John Tesh to leave no further speculation to health inspectors when they find me.

Pick me.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

But. I have no one to play these with.
That sucks. :mellow:

The same happened to me when I went out and bought the SW d20 core book and 3 supplements...

Oh well.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Just being a boyscout, then?

Well, if you want to volunteer to be a DM, I'm sure you could get a bunch of rabit Obsidianites to play online with you.

:)

If we put aside the people here that don't like me, and the ones who always fall short of getting my point across, there's no one left :(

Is that a come-on?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Just being a boyscout, then?

Well, if you want to volunteer to be a DM, I'm sure you could get a bunch of rabit Obsidianites to play online with you.

:)

If we put aside the people here that don't like me, and the ones who always fall short of getting my point across, there's no one left :p

You just need someone to keep you in line and your paragraphs terse and topical. -_-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I've got Arkham Asylum and the Dunwich Horror expansion. It looks like a pretty cool game. I have the revised edition which is suppose to fix some issues the original release was supposed to have.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I volunteer to be the DM's screen thingy. You can write out the tables on my sinewy back, while I beam menacingly at the players.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I saw that Dunwhich expansion as well, though I wasn't sure it'd be good or not and I didn't have that much money on me.

Well it adds the town of Dunwich which has its own potential Old Ones, plus it has a meter for the Dunwitch Horror appearances. You can travel between towns via the rail lines and it has some new locations to travel and investigate. It also has some new investigators and adds madness and wound possibilities (IIRC).

The other expansion, the museum one(?) adds more cards to the existing board, IIRC.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man