New Year's Resolutionz

Pop

That is my problem to, though more of a man-whale than a man-goblin. Working hard to fix that but it is very hard going.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Don't get me wrong. I'm one of those pot-bellied nearly orc goblins. Not the skinnny variety.

WAAAAAGH!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

HA!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Um... Uh... Thanks for the offer but I look for such things from the female gender. :ermm:

That is why you get a girlfriend who is a gamer. THEY DO EXIST!

I'll lurk less and post more.

I'll learn how to create mods for NWN2 and write one.

I'll improve my Arabic.

I'll try to sleep longer and better each night, and not stay up so late playing NWN2.

They don't have to be SMART as well, do they?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'd prefer to date someone who spent less time on my couch than me.  Plus, I don't want to lose to my girlfriend.

Okay, if that is what you rally want. =]

My only goal for this year is to keep the girlfriend I have now happy, failing that, get a new girlfriend and keep her happy.

Unfortunately, a chiefly important item here is that I have to be unhappy as a result.  "Drink less, play less games."  Bitch please.

You should spend some time with her. =]"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't know about you guys but I'm having a rocking new years eve.Gottogotothe party back.

Cheers,orsomehtingh!

BlindGuardian -Battlefield

wrong trhead I know,butitsghood

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

For a second there I thought Meta was suggesting something nasty and very wrong.

Another resolution I have is to get this Van Buren-esque PnP game I have going finished. I've never actually finished a PnP campaign before (rarely do we even finish adventures) but this is something I really want to get done. If we do, my friend is going to DM a more speculative F4.

Is meta encouraging me to use hypnosis on my girlfriend?

You cannot hypnotize someone to do something they wouldn't do ordinarily. :aiee:

You are wrong. EXECUTE CASE BLUE.

Anyway, I am afraid that after extensive testing these last few years I have found a precisely inverse relationship between the amount of time spent trying to please your girlfriend and the degree of affection that rebounds on you. It's just true. So in a way my resolution is to exert 'stealth kindness'. Act entirely disinterested but do incredibly subtle things to make them happy, possibly by employing ninjas.

Of course that rather implies I have a girlfriend or girlfriends. Which I have also sworn not to get.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Of course that rather implies I have a girlfriend or girlfriends. Which I have also sworn not to get.

:aiee:

Nevermind. Dirty mind thinking, I will just leave it unsaid. :aiee:"

Well I had four last year and all went disasterously wrong, although they all said I was unbelievably nice. Which was almost the exact reverse of the preceding four.

-Elwood Blues

Nice? That's the worst insult!

They were more elaborate and complimentary, but that was the general gist.

-Elwood Blues