Happy Christmas

Walsingham

Family aggravating and prima-donna-ish (why can't people make a tiny effort to be pleasant on Christmas?)

It's because the family members don't spend any time together except at "special occasions". If they all saw each other more often AND developed strategies to resolve conflicts that don't include resorting to historical argument topics.

Or you can try my strategy, which is to be antipodean to the family. :rolleyes:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Christmas is seriously overrated. As is mothers day, fathers day, valentines day, every crappy artificial "Go spend more money" day :rolleyes:

You would think people were wiser than falling for the massive spam attacks.

Oh, and I bought myself some nice furniture for Christmas (I'm a hypocrit) :">

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

i was at work on christmas

it was great! i just sat around and did crosswords and listened to music.

probably about 1/20th the amount of work, but getting paid time and a half for it! :D

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Hooray Wii! Hooray 5.1 Soundsystem!

Weeeeee material possessions!

I did get to see my new cousin (the daughter of a cousin is a cousin, right?) so that was nice. If you conclude that Christmas sucks beforehand, you might preclude yourself from enjoying that which might not suck. I say "might" because flying from Denver to Memphis was pretty terrible.

evil%20corporate%20santa.JPG

My Great Grandmother died on Christmas Eve, So now I've got to go to funeral stuff for the next two days. I won't even get a chance to build my new Star Wars Legos. I also got Empire at War, and the expansion pack, but I can't run it on my computer, and I never got the new laptop I was told I was going to get, so that blows, but I did get like, $1000 cash money from grandparents and parents, so that was aces.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

For once the large amounts of scratch cards I get every year paid off. I usually net like $2-$6 on those, this year I got $67

Also got a whole bunch of candy and DVDs. And this neato Stan Lee marvel universe book with little recorded clips by Stan Lee about the various parts of the book.

Something I didn't know: While Stan Lee didn't create Captain America... he is responsible for Cap throwing his shield.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Unless you are married to your cousin, in which case your cousins daughter could also be your daughter :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Apparently the festive salutations have come to a quick and unfortunate end. I pray all in the community are well and have had many opportunities to celebrate Hope and Joy.

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: