Jedi Masters

A DS character can decide not to kill the Jedi masters and so task of killing them off is left to Kreia. Similar outcome can also be said for lightsided character. Alignment doesn't exactly affect whether Jedi Council is killed and by whom.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

It doesnt matter about your allignment most times, It depends on who you side with during the planets.

For example, on Onderon if you choose to side with Vaklu you are forced to fight Kavarr, Dantooine you have to fight Vrook I believe if you side with the Mercenaries. When you meet the masters, and save whatever, you choose to talk to them, and ask them to rally at Dantooine or kill them there and then, however you can tell them to rally at Dantooine and in the end kill them personally, the options are all there for you to do whatever.

It's quite simple, if you can resist the urge to cleave them in half... but really how could you not. Only if you kill one or two do you get to kill the other/s, but I have read that it's possible to kill Vrook last and not have the other two attack you. I have not tried that so I can't be certain.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Other than the obvious DS points you gain for killing them (which you decide in

conversation anyway) there is no obligation to kill them on their respective worlds.

You can choose to kill them at the enclave on dantooine if you wish (for DS points).

If you don't however, then kreia will kill them with what looks like death field/drain

life. In other words, they die, whether you kill them or not. The only difference is

who kills them and when they die.

Laterz...

Guest The Architect
Is it possible to keep jedi masters alive even if you're darkside? I remember reading that some where but can't remember where from.

Try it and find out. Unless you don't want to play K2 anymore, which is fair enough.

Anyway, yes, you can keep the Jedi Masters alive even if you're DS.

It doesnt matter about your allignment most times, It depends on who you side with during the planets.

For example, on Onderon if you choose to side with Vaklu you are forced to fight Kavarr, Dantooine you have to fight Vrook I believe if you side with the Mercenaries. When you meet the masters, and save whatever, you choose to talk to them, and ask them to rally at Dantooine or kill them there and then, however you can tell them to rally at Dantooine and in the end kill them personally, the options are all there for you to do whatever.

Well once, on Dantooine, I was DS and I sided with Khoonda and Vrook still tried to kill me. Though he did have good reason. My DS character tried to kill him in the caves. So I believe it is based on what happens in the Crystal Cave.

With Vrook, if Exile character is LS and still decides to kill him, after having helped Azkul take over control of building where the administrator is, you basically get an option to either accept the credit reward that Azkul gives to you or to decline it. Refusing to take it raises LS alignment by quite a bit.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Other than the obvious DS points you gain for killing them (which you decide in

conversation anyway) there is no obligation to kill them on their respective worlds.

You can choose to kill them at the enclave on dantooine if you wish (for DS points).

If you don't however, then kreia will kill them with what looks like death field/drain

life.  In other words, they die, whether you kill them or not.  The only difference is

who kills them and when they die.

Laterz...

Mmmkay, thanks for that MAJOR spoiler, you have possibly ruined the whole plot of the story for some people who have read this, and you decided to write this down without a spoiler tag, sigh.

• 4 weeks later...