Why wii? why have thou done this to me?

ramza

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You can have all my riches, Morgoth, if you can get into my vault that I have built in Antartica.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I think this lawsuit is really, really dumb. We don't sue baseball manufacturers when a baseball is thrown through a window, I don't sue DC shoes if I trip over my own shoe lace and knock something over. The strap was made well enough to stop any "regular" use, but just like European cars have to be modified to accommodate the largeness of the average American behind, Nintendo underestimated the clumsiness and stupidity of this country.

And because the "period" thing is apparently still in effect, I'll say it more so I sound even more credible.

Period. Period. Period.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

I seen some of those vids. That thing breaks under "regular" use.

"We don't sue baseball manufacturers when a baseball is thrown through a window,"

Baseballs don't have parts that 'snap'. Again, the wii remote wire SNAPS when this occurs. Nintendo has admitted to their poor craftsmanship.

To comapre someone throwing a ball through a windo and a controller wire snapping while being used and the controller flying into stuff is not the same thjing.

Again, it has to be stressed again, Nintendo has ADMITTED to being in the WRONG here. This part of the mess shouldn't even be disputed.

And, no, the US isn't any more stupid than any other coutnry. Do we relaly need to make a list of dumb things that European country citizens hasve been guilty of?

As long as the people in the lawsuit don't get greedy and sue for millions (whcih they likely sadly well); the demands for Nintendo to fix what they poorly manafatcuared and pay any damages that their poor workmanship caused is rather just.

I see your Period and match it x10.

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

They seem to be very normal for playing a console.

Wii is an interesting product, but not a new idea. I had a joystick controller in the 80s that used mercury switches to detect movement, and had no base so you had to hold it in the air. I got really good with it. It wasn't as advanced, but it was 20 years ahead of its time.

Useless comment:

That site is really funny. I envision a resin bag (like sports folk might use) in a bowl, on the coffee table, as becoming a future required implement of console-gamers.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Wii is an interesting product, but not a new idea. I had a joystick controller in the 80s that used mercury switches to detect movement, and had no base so you had to hold it in the air. I got really good with it. It wasn't as advanced, but it was 20 years ahead of its time.

It's not even new for Nintendo. Thing seems like a refined powerglove with a built in light gun.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It doesn't matter if the technology itself is new or not. It is however, the first time a major console company has implemented it as a standard though.

I bought myself a Wii earlier this week, and i can tell from a personal experience, that it isn't a gaming console in the sense of the PS3 or the Xbox360 (mine has been collecting dust for a while, Gears of War might change that, when i do bother to play it). It's more of a fun experience with your friends. Think of a gaming system that is based on the experience that one have while playing Guitar Hero on the PS2 and you see why graphics have little matter when playing a game on the Wii.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It doesn't matter if the technology itself is new or not. It is however, the first time a major console company has implemented it as a standard though.

I bought myself a Wii earlier this week, and i can tell from a personal experience, that it isn't a gaming console in the sense of the PS3 or the Xbox360 (mine has been collecting dust for a while, Gears of War might change that, when i do bother to play it). It's more of a fun experience with your friends. Think of a gaming system that is based on the experience that one have while playing Guitar Hero on the PS2 and you see why graphics have little matter when playing a game on the Wii.

So, you're telling me I need friends in order to enjoy a Wii? Crap, another useless accessory. How much do those go for, nowadays?

So, you're telling me I need friends in order to enjoy a Wii? Crap, another useless accessory. How much do those go for, nowadays?

Think of the same experience like a good game of poker with your drinking buddies :D I pre-ordered mine for 269

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Think of the same experience like a good game of poker with your drinking buddies :D I pre-ordered mine for 269

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy