Go Camping for a PS3!

Setzer

I have no idea what you're talking about. :mellow: <--- poker face

Bastardo! :angry:

I hope we get to see the look on their faces when the console's battery heats up and the thing just melts down in a puddle of sweet black goo on their living room carpeted floor.

:o

What?

I read there was a massive recall of PS3s due to overheating of a battery. About 2-3 weeks ago.

LOL, no. The recall was for their laptop/PC batteries.

Oh ok. Thanks.

But still, It's not too bright to wait in line and lose your job for a 700$ console for which the bugs haven't been worked out yet.

It reminds me of the retards who did the same things for Phantom Menace. :mellow:

Yeah, Hades, that'll show them how much more of a life you have than them.

Its not about who has a life or not, its the look of their faces. I already know I don't have a life and I am fine with that. :mellow:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

It seems to me that Sony would have done well letting various charities have copies ahead of time.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Heck, I'm not looking into it since I'm not going to get PS3.

Just started coding the game? Hah, what about MGS4 trailer? Totally photoshopped stuff I guess. Right?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The MGS4 videos weren't FMV, they were all realtime. Kojima proved it with a live demonstration a while back, actually.

I tried really hard to get a PS3, but it just wasn't happening for me. You've got to camp out at least 24 hours if you want to get one. 6 - 12 hours isn't going to cut it unless you're really lucky. Which I wasn't. :blink:

The MGS4 videos weren't FMV, they were all realtime. Kojima proved it with a live demonstration a while back, actually.

I tried really hard to get a PS3, but it just wasn't happening for me. You've got to camp out at least 24 hours if you want to get one. 6 - 12 hours isn't going to cut it unless you're really lucky. Which I wasn't. :shifty:

16 hours would have done it here. I made the same mistake. Went around to various places as they were about to close and they all had lineups. I figured if no one was going to show up at EB to pre-order until 7am, then why would they line up 12 hours in advance on launch day. :blink:

There's a guy in Canada he just sold a brand new PS3 for 16000CAD$ on eBay!!!

I have a friend at gamestop doing that. I was going to do it too, but I just didn't, now I regret it.

I don't.

If I would take the day off, go camp at Best Buy, get a PS3 and go home, I would never have time to explain my devious plan to my wife before dying the most horrible death you can possibly imagine.

:">

heh, apparantley the lineup at our Walmart store got a little vicious this morning. One guy tried to cut in line, so the mob swarmed on him and beat the tar out of the sap. Teh policia had to come in to restore order.

And my bosses' wife was equally creeped out when she picked up her pre-order this morning. Some fanboi followed her home.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Woo hoo! I got one and I didn't even have to camp for it!

:joy:  :joy:  :joy:

Seriously, for the love of god, sell it!

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta