Do I live in the future?

Winterwolf

Incomprehensible rambling:

I had a nice day...added Neverwinter Nights 2 to Mobygames, merrily thinking what it would do to my contribution rating. Then watched a wierd Star Trek episode about time and dimensions and stuff, then came back to my computer only to discover that I was rejected, because Neverwinter Nights 2 doesn`t come out before tomorrow. Now this made me really confused, because it`s already 31 october in here. Then I came here only to discover that this place tells me that time is 30th October 2006 - 03:44 PM. I am utterly confused. In that Star Trek episode there were like four Data`s who were in different times and they all talked to each other, and now I discover that half of the world lives in yesterday. I feel like my little head is going to explode. I remember something from my geography lessons about timeline differences but I can`t fit it into my head. It`s like the time when someone told me to eat this funny mushroom, only without the wierd colors and creatures from another dimension. I feel like I am so close to unraveling the mysteries of universe, but still too far from it. Another dimensions, four Datas, different times and oh my! I feel like I almost understand God and yet when I try to think my head hurts. Do I live in the future? :)

Edited by Winterwolf

Enough with the dancing clown.

Heh, time lines. You try date lines... :x

It's always fun travelling between Auckland and Los Angeles.

You leave Auckland around 18:00 and arrive in L.A at somewhere around 16:00 the same day :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Heh, time lines. You try date lines... :x

It's always fun travelling between Auckland and Los Angeles.

You leave Auckland around 18:00 and arrive in L.A at somewhere around 16:00 the same day  :)

Confusing. I know Silmarillion by heart, I speak elvish for god`s sake, heck I even figured out what Matrix was about, whenever in a wierd sci-fi movie someone comes up with a wierd scientifical theory I always get it. Yet I don

Edited by Winterwolf

Well the French had their own version of GMT at the time that all these new-fangled timezones were invented, so it doesn't surprise me that the Chinese are not so keen to subscribe to an Occidental Imperial imposition ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If you live tomorrow, can you check up on the winning Loto 6/49 numbers and PM me the results please? 

I'll give you half of the winnings and my friendship.  :D

Sure. Business partners, eh? Only one question, if I live in tomorrow and you yesterday, then how can I make certain that you don`t spend all money in yesterday. Heck, how can we make certain that the guy who lives in today doesn`t walk away with our money....sigh, Time is a bummer.

Edited by Winterwolf

If you live tomorrow, can you check up on the winning Loto 6/49 numbers and PM me the results please? 

Sure. Business partners, eh? Only one question, if I live in tomorrow and you yesterday, then how can I make certain that you don`t spend all money in yesterday. Heck, how can we make certain that the guy who lives in today doesn`t walk away with our money....sigh, Time is a bummer.

Don't worry. All I want is a PS3 and a couple of games, which will consume my half of the prize... Now since in Canada Sony will ship a meager 35000 consoles, I will have to order one and wait.

Don't worry. All I want is a PS3 and a couple of games, which will consume my half of the prize... Now since in Canada Sony will ship a meager 35000 consoles, I will have to order one and wait.

That might be difficult, cause in my time USA started war with Canada....apparently Tricks or Treat gone horribly wrong, I`ll try to get those numbers as quick as I can, and then I advice you to go hide in some quiet place for a while. Another sad news, it seems that Bioware Headquerters was bombed....Ferret`s still alive though.

EDIT: This here is that...ahem.."thing" we talked about earlier. Remember George? He is doing quite well. He wanted me to tell you that he is happy and that his dog`s name is 05 22 23 37 43 46 (33).

Edited by Winterwolf