Sith/Jedi's and there flaws

Mace Windu:I think he could of beaten sidious after all he is the greatest weapon master as obi wan said "The wisdom of Yoda or the power of Mace Windu".Mace windu was a finese fighter he was fast but strong as well i think as him as The Best i mean Yoda would own him in his pride and with force but windu is a master of the lightsaber plain and simple

Yoda:Well he so strong the only downfall is his age but he still kicked ass.

Dooku:Reminds of nhilus he was slow but powerfull had a form none had seen. I think he was out matched by Anakin even tho anakin ended up using the same LightSaber techinques.

Malak: I dont know if anyone noticed but malak was a power house he used only one hand with his lightsaber but he was exeptionally powerfull with it espicially when he used critical strike or Power attack.He was revan's lesser by all means tho.

Obi-Wan:Possibly my favorite light jedi i mean he was wise as he was strong with a saber. Everyone always said "well he got beat by anakin" and first of all Obi-Wan flawlessed him with the saber techinique the same of That guy with the big head......um i forget his name. But he would of beaten him the second time but it was destine for luke to find out who his father is.

Darth Vader:Stronger then dooku and more intelligent he was another great sith Badass and wipe the floor with dooku in episode 3. He would of lost to mace windu if it was for the chancellor.Had a killer force choke and storm but thats all icould think of. His weakness was a finesse fighter with power like revan or luke.

Revan:Man where to start with this guy he's my favorite jedi and is not a sith lord! LIke everyone said he became one to save the galaxy from destruction u learn later on not to destroy it like most Revan lover's say. HE was a genious on the battle field both with his tactics and skill. I think he would of beat kreia,nhilus,maul,dooku,anakin,sidious,and sion. But most of them are from the new republic.

Nhilus: was power hungry and was slow and clumsy but strong as well i don't care if he wiped out a whole planet after feeding off life i can only imagine. The exile wooped his buns and thats all i care about.

Sion:Hmm...Strong and had a desire to stay alive and fail lower than any other sith lord he wasn't smart as sidious he was an idiot and learn nothing falling down the dark side a fool i call him.

Traya:Wow she was manipulative very wise and strong as well she shielded her self from sion and nhilu's power hungry eye's and was the master of the two strong but her weakness is she had to be killed by The Exile she didn't fight just to kill like sidious or to feed like nhihlus.

Qui-Gon: Wise but i dont think he was to good with a saber he used a techinique ive never seen before and it was'nt a good thing either.

The Exile:He/She was the key to bringing back the jedi's extiction and defeating all 3 sith masters he was reliable and brilliant after all he was a general of revan's army. They had a special bond together and he was just like revan had a wierd way of bringing followers.I dont think he has a weakness.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

Pressing enter from time to time would not hurt how well you can read that :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Pressing enter from time to time would not hurt how well you can read that :-

We, not you, since I guess you can read it easily

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

For Kreia, am of opinion that she was more or less skilled in her roles as either a Sith, Jedi master and even as a party character. Only weakness that she might have had would be strength. Manipulation is main trait of hers, apart from being able to stealth around. Did not quite see her using a lightsaber in battle against Sion somewhere in beginning of game, so can't really say more. However, her mastery with telekinetic ability of sabers is shown towards end of game against Exile.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Dooku: he was out matched by Anakin even tho anakin ended up using the same LightSaber techinques.

No he didn't.

Qui-Gon: Wise but i dont think he was to good with a saber he used a techinique ive never seen before and it was'nt a good thing either.

He used Ataru, the same style as yoda. He was also regarded as one of the finest swordsmen in the order. He was most probably only defeated by maul because ataru's acrobatic attack and evasion techniques would be all but impossible to employ in the confined space of the core.

Dooku: he was out matched by Anakin even tho anakin ended up using the same LightSaber techinques.

No he didn't.

He used Ataru, the same style as yoda. He was also regarded as one of the finest swordsmen in the order. He was most probably only defeated by maul because ataru's acrobatic attack and evasion techniques would be all but impossible to employ in the confined space of the core.

I forget that but, Qui-Gon did use ataru as yoda did but the form maul used was a completely different form i bet u dont what beats ataru?

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

I don't know whether you're asking a question, making a statement or both.

Darth Maul mastered the juyo form of saber combat as well as its double bladed variant.

What beats Ataru? How about a dozen guys with blasters? I'd say that both Makashi and Vaapad forms would have an inherent advantage against Ataru.

Edited by MasterJediConsular

Shii-Cho is basic swordmanship and have some key basic of Kendo.

Makashi is similar to Earth's Fencing and Sword vs Sword fighting.

Soresu is similar to Aikido due to similar Philosophy

Ataru is similar to Wushu/Kungfu. Wushu=acrobatic Kung fu=combat aspect.

Shien/Dye is similar European broadsword(bastard sword) and Kenjutsu due to both of them have and need a lot of power and accuray to be good.

Niman is similar to Bujinkan Budo taijutsu's swordfighting. That it is strenght is that covers several aspect of sword fighting and both are useable in combat comes to their respected system.

Juyo is similar to Bak Mei and Jigen Ryu Kenjutsu. All three of them are known for the aggessive in battle.

Jar Kai is similar to Niten Ichi Ryu Kenjutsu and Ecsima, Due all three of them rely on using two weapon, one in each hands.

Shii-Cho is basic swordmanship and have some key basic of Kendo.

Makashi is similar to Earth's Fencing and Sword vs Sword fighting.

Soresu is similar to Aikido due to similar Philosophy

Ataru is similar to Wushu/Kungfu. Wushu=acrobatic  Kung fu=combat aspect.

Shien/Dye is similar European broadsword(bastard sword) and Kenjutsu due to both of them have and need a lot of power and accuray to be good.

Niman is similar to Bujinkan Budo taijutsu's swordfighting. That it is strenght is that covers several aspect of sword fighting and both are useable in combat comes to their respected system.

Juyo  is similar to Bak Mei and Jigen Ryu Kenjutsu. All three of them are known for the aggessive in battle.

Jar Kai is similar to Niten Ichi Ryu Kenjutsu and Ecsima, Due all three of them rely on using two weapon, one in each hands.

Those first two comparisons I'd tend to agree are slightly similar.... sort of.

The other comparisons are really only superficial at best.

Aikido is very defensive.

As for Ataru, it was influence by Ray Park's martial arts training(it was wushu).

As for Shien/Djem Do, it was  European Broadsword  due to Sir Alec Gunieness.

Like I said. Superficial at best.

Might as well say "Soresu is like Armour, it's very defensive."

Aikido is a HAND TO HAND martial art which was based mainly on kenjutsu.

Now, I know what your going to say... "But you fool! Kenjutsu IS sword art!"

Yes, Kenjustsu is a sword art, but no samurai would ever use a katana in the way that lightsabers are wielded. That kind of blade on blade contact would be regarded as all but sacrilegious. Kenjutsu (which you already related to Juyo and Jar Kai) is incomparable to any lightsaber styles, because the basic principle of deflecting a blade with the edge of your own blade is inherently impractical when using steel blades as opposed to cylindrical blades of pure energy. These arts focus on avoiding attacks and drawing enemies in so that blade to blade contact is avoided (perhaps some philosophical parallels could be drawn between this and Makashi). Although blade to blade contact may be used when practicing these kenjutsu, but such actions are considered as last resort moves for blocking an opponents blade.

Your statement of Jar'Kai being simlar to Niten Ichi Ryu Kenjutsu and Escsima holds as little gravity. Firstly, Jar'Kai uses one saber in defense and one saber to attack. This is not neccessarily the case in Escrima. Further, Escrima is adapted for the use of many weapons. Kenjutsu is still incomparable due to the former reasons.

Juyo.. Again there's nothing apart from your whole "agression" thing to indicate any similarities whatsoever. One is a sword art whereby blade to blade contact is discouraged, one is a form of Kung Fu which tends to use the flow of attacks to create counter attcks rather than blocking (e.g. parry-punch) and is also primarily a Hand to hand art, and the last is a form of sabre combat which seeks to batter an opponants defences with continuous full strength and full contact saber strikes and slashes.

I'm getting tired of all this typing so I might leave it there until your rebuttal, but I'll just add quickly that European swordsmanship similarly discourages edge to edge contact during battle.

Edited by MasterJediConsular

Vash. Strength and weakness is basically her charm and attractiveness. Which is welcoming and just as lethal as well, except that Sion probably hardly fell for it (Am guessing, as hardly saw her in story, except corpse on Korriban)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Master Vrokk's weakness was his arrogence, one should never underestimate ones opponent and that guy had ego the size of a melon.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

• 1 year later...

A little revamping of this old thread...

Revan never really fell to the dark side, he was the only one that could resist the temptation of it, he was a truly unique character, he wanted to have control over the republic but not annihilate it like his nihilistic friend Darth Malak, instead he wanted to retake it and strengthen it, fortify it, for something that Revan and his old master thought that was coming. That was the reason why he attacked military installations (unlike Malak who bombarded whole planets) and waged different war of retaking rather than annihilating the republic (that all, ofcourse, before he was rescued by Bastila). He was the only man that could stop Mandalorians really, becose he was the one that was ready to risk just about everything, and never fell back, something that all other Jedis didn't do (hence the Canderious' respect towards Revan). He was master in tactics, and knew the skills and he was also a leader, someone that the people listen to and admire. Good or bad, a point of view, but he wanted to preserve the Republic, atleast in his own way. He shared special bonds with his entourage and men that were loyal to him and they followed him.

He is an interesting character becose he was both, Sith and Jedi and in the end, I felt he was neither but that he was rather using powers of both sides and powers he could learn (learning secrets from ancient holocrons) as he was prepairing himself for something (and I'm not talking about retaking the republic - with Star Forge that was an easy task). Well, those are my thoughts of Revan. In any case, he stayed loyal to his goal and eventually saved the republic from power-hungry hands of Darth Malak.

Edited by Chill

Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope...Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

Revan never really fell to the dark side, he was the only one that could resist the temptation of it, he was a truly unique character, he wanted to have control over the republic but not annihilate it like his nihilistic friend Darth Malak, instead he wanted to retake it and strengthen it, fortify it, for something that Revan and his old master thought that was coming. That was the reason why he attacked military installations (unlike Malak who bombarded whole planets) and waged different war of retaking rather than annihilating the republic (that all, ofcourse, before he was rescued by Bastila). He was the only man that could stop Mandalorians really, becose he was the one that was ready to risk just about everything, and never fell back, something that all other Jedis didn't do (hence the Canderious' respect towards Revan). He was master in tactics, and knew the skills and he was also a leader, someone that the people listen to and admire. Good or bad, a point of view, but he wanted to preserve the Republic, atleast in his own way. He shared special bonds with his entourage and men that were loyal to him and they followed him.

He is an interesting character becose he was both, Sith and Jedi and in the end, I felt he was neither but that he was rather using powers of both sides and powers he could learn (learning secrets from ancient holocrons) as he was prepairing himself for something (and I'm not talking about retaking the republic - with Star Forge that was an easy task). Well, those are my thoughts of Revan. In any case, he stayed loyal to his goal and eventually saved the republic from power-hungry hands of Darth Malak.

Yes. Revan is quit the tactician & was so many steps ahead of Malak, Bastila & the Jedi Council. That he knew ahead of all the betrayals, that Malak would eventually turn on him. Because he started to show right away the fickleness of his loyalties after following Revan to the Darkside. He knew before the war when he talked with the Jedi, specially Bastila. That she was already fascinated with him & saw through the force that he & she were going to become deeply involved with each other in the future. Just for the reasoning that he knew how strong she was with Battle Meditation. Plus he new exactly what will happen if he attacks the Republic & the Jedi can not stop him & that is they would try using her advanced Battle Meditation against him. Further Revan did not see one thing & that is the Exile severing her connection form the force. I see clearly that Revan Intended the Exile to be his apprentice, not Malak. This is so evident of his ability's to see things as they are, not as they delude them selves into believing. I know this because Revan reprogrammed the Rakata computer on Kashyyyk long before they even found the Star Forge so no one, not even Malak could access the computer with out the proper behavior patterns recognized. So he could retrace his steps in a clever ruse...

I know Revan, as I do. Sees the delusions in the Jedi code & that it is a code to delude others of the reality's surrounding them. Such as...

There is NO emotion; There is peace. WRONG! There is always emotion in Humans, if not in any other species. It must be acknowledged so it dose not turn into sub-conscious stresses. This was evident in Anakin Skywalker as he had no other relation ships stronger then his connection to his Mother that was ignored continually by

Obi Wan Kenobi, the only one he was around most of the time who saw how it was effecting him. Because of the stubborn delusions of the Jedi & their devastating code on top of excuses after excuses why they are vary rarely wrong even if admitting so, they quickly shrug it off. Not realizing, being blinded by their egos, that for many other demanding variables out side even the Jedi code that Anakin was subject to over & over "Your the chosen one, You must live up to a higher standard then any Jedi" was being Pushed by the Jedi to the Darkside & was pulled in the rest of the way by Darth Sidious as a bounces to Darth Sidious's original planes. I can go further stating that it is in question if The Jedi or not just another form of the Darkside that is more subtle then the Sith, that is far more devastating then all the Sith combined. The Force is a living natural creature extending it's reach across the Universe connecting all things through what they view as Hyperspace. It is wrong to go against the other natures of the Universe as long as it is tempered by Logic & Wisdom, With such deluding codes. It is & always has been the right of any sentient to seek out a mate & do just that. To stop such natural things is to invite trouble, such as Pon Farr. Letting any one, Let alone a person that you supposedly have a empathy with. When at YOUR MERCY burn alive & even then leave them for dead not going to a greater distances, when all most certainly know Obi Wan was capable of doing just that. To not force one to go with you, who could at such a moment not offer much resistance so you could began their WRIGHT to Redeem them selves which is simply fixing what you broke & be viewed as some one who LOVES anything. Specially when technically it is THEIR FAULT that it happened in the first places...

There is NO ignorance; There is Knowledge... Wrong again. If there was NO ignorance in a Galaxy where there is any number of different species & still one could be a superficial bigot. Then Carth would not have been able to state, You know, you would think that people would be more tolerant of each other in this day & age. I guess IGNORANCE WILL NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE...

There is NO passion; There is serenity... One would think the Jedi where just kidding around on this one. Simply the kind of Passion that they refer to comes from EMOTION that I just got done referring to...

There is NO DEATH; There is only the FORCE... If there where NO DEATH. Then the JEDI would be out of a job. There is always DEATH & usually not through Natural cases in that Galaxy, or here...

One could see that the Jedi & their code is a cultivator for the catalyst effects of the Darkside. & the Sith using a code of there own is so pathetic when it is a mocking opposite to the already non-functional Jedi code. Limiting them selves with this rule of two or a desire to form a collaborating Sith Empire. Thinking that the rule of two was more potent then the classical selfish rule of ME & anything gos. Forcing, if possible My will to dominate ALL not over looking as much as possible to keep that controller. So if I have POWER over others who HAD POWER, I will not share it with any one. They will show their dedication to Me with the eating of a grape plucked from the Force of MY CHOSE, or simply be eliminated. Even if another Dark Lord, summing I would allowed such titles. Got the better of Me, in which I would deserve nothing more. Would be forced to start all over from scratch to become strong enough to succeed Me. Giving up your power to who ever could take it from you would weaken them & then if that Dark Lord gave that secret POWER in turn to the next successor to the Dark Thrones of the Galaxy. Would in turn further weaken them, making the Dark POWERS to be exposed to there enemies. So if the successor to ME could not gain that POWER back, then they do not deserve to be known as & Dark Lord... O, How sweet it would be if I had that POWER. With it, I would become Dark & Handsome. As Tyrannical as Gravity & Destructive as a Nova. All will Fear Me, or Despair....

But if the Jedi must have a code. It it not OK to delude your students confusing them with a falling concept. As to not acknowledge the reality's that are with out a doubt there. Should in stead make a code that reminds one that there is much more then constant Darkness with optimistic views such as...

There IS emotion; But there IS also Clarity...

There IS ignorance; But there IS also Logic...

There IS passion; But there IS also the Content...

There IS always death; But there IS even more beyond the Force...

Edited by Mr. J

If your going to go out. You'ot to go out Hysterically. HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.... HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA...

NO ONE BETTER DISPUTE MY PUDD'EN!!!HarleyQuinn.jpg

Yes. Revan is quit the tactician & was so many steps ahead of Malak, Bastila & the Jedi Council. That he knew ahead of all the betrayals, that Malak would eventually turn on him. Because he started to show right away the fickleness of his loyalties after following Revan to the Darkside. He knew before the war when he talked with the Jedi, specially Bastila. That she was already fascinated with him & saw through the force that he & she were going to become deeply involved with each other in the future. Just for the reasoning that he knew how strong she was with Battle Meditation. Plus he new exactly what will happen if he attacks the Republic & the Jedi can not stop him & that is they would try using her advanced Battle Meditation against him. Further Revan did not see one thing & that is the Exile severing her connection form the force. I see clearly that Revan Intended the Exile to be his apprentice, not Malak. This is so evident of his ability's to see things as they are, not as they delude them selves into believing. I know this because Revan reprogrammed the Rakata computer on Kashyyyk long before they even found the Star Forge so no one, not even Malak could access the computer with out the proper behavior patterns recognized. So he could retrace his steps in a clever ruse...

I know Revan, as I do. Sees the delusions in the Jedi code & that it is a code to delude others of the reality's surrounding them. Such as...

There is NO emotion; There is peace. WRONG! There is always emotion in Humans, if not in any other species. It must be acknowledged so it dose not turn into sub-conscious stresses. This was evident in Anakin Skywalker as he had no other relation ships stronger then his connection to his Mother that was ignored continually by

Obi Wan Kenobi, the only one he was around most of the time who saw how it was effecting him. Because of the stubborn delusions of the Jedi & their devastating code on top of excuses after excuses why they are vary rarely wrong even if admitting so, they quickly shrug it off. Not realizing, being blinded by their egos, that for many other demanding variables out side even the Jedi code that Anakin was subject to over & over "Your the chosen one, You must live up to a higher standard then any Jedi" was being Pushed by the Jedi to the Darkside & was pulled in the rest of the way by Darth Sidious as a bounces to Darth Sidious's original planes. I can go further stating that it is in question if The Jedi or not just another form of the Darkside that is more subtle then the Sith, that is far more devastating then all the Sith combined. The Force is a living natural creature extending it's reach across the Universe connecting all things through what they view as Hyperspace. It is wrong to go against the other natures of the Universe as long as it is tempered by Logic & Wisdom, With such deluding codes. It is & always has been the right of any sentient to seek out a mate & do just that. To stop such natural things is to invite trouble, such as Pon Farr. Letting any one, Let alone a person that you supposedly have a empathy with. When at YOUR MERCY burn alive & even then leave them for dead not going to a greater distances, when all most certainly know Obi Wan was capable of doing just that. To not force one to go with you, who could at such a moment not offer much resistance so you could began their WRIGHT to Redeem them selves which is simply fixing what you broke & be viewed as some one who LOVES anything. Specially when technically it is THEIR FAULT that it happened in the first places...

There is NO ignorance; There is Knowledge... Wrong again. If there was NO ignorance in a Galaxy where there is any number of different species & still one could be a superficial bigot. Then Carth would not have been able to state, You know, you would think that people would be more tolerant of each other in this day & age. I guess IGNORANCE WILL NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE...

There is NO passion; There is serenity... One would think the Jedi where just kidding around on this one. Simply the kind of Passion that they refer to comes from EMOTION that I just got done referring to...

There is NO DEATH; There is only the FORCE... If there where NO DEATH. Then the JEDI would be out of a job. There is always DEATH & usually not through Natural cases in that Galaxy, or here...

One could see that the Jedi & their code is a cultivator for the catalyst effects of the Darkside. & the Sith using a code of there own is so pathetic when it is a mocking opposite to the already non-functional Jedi code. Limiting them selves with this rule of two or a desire to form a collaborating Sith Empire. Thinking that the rule of two was more potent then the classical selfish rule of ME & anything gos. Forcing, if possible My will to dominate ALL not over looking as much as possible to keep that controller. So if I have POWER over others who HAD POWER, I will not share it with any one. They will show their dedication to Me with the eating of a grape plucked from the Force of MY CHOSE, or simply be eliminated. Even if another Dark Lord, summing I would allowed such titles. Got the better of Me, in which I would deserve nothing more. Would be forced to start all over from scratch to become strong enough to succeed Me. Giving up your power to who ever could take it from you would weaken them & then if that Dark Lord gave that secret POWER in turn to the next successor to the Dark Thrones of the Galaxy. Would in turn further weaken them, making the Dark POWERS to be exposed to there enemies. So if the successor to ME could not gain that POWER back, then they do not deserve to be known as & Dark Lord... O, How sweet it would be if I had that POWER. With it, I would become Dark & Handsome. As Tyrannical as Gravity & Destructive as a Nova. All will Fear Me, or Despair....

But if the Jedi must have a code. It it not OK to delude your students confusing them with a falling concept. As to not acknowledge the reality's that are with out a doubt there. Should in stead make a code that reminds one that there is much more then constant Darkness with optimistic views such as...

There IS emotion; But there IS also Clarity...

There IS ignorance; But there IS also Logic...

There IS passion; But there IS also the Content...

There IS always death; But there IS also Life, even beyond the Force...

(This is a edit)

If your going to go out. You'ot to go out Hysterically. HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.... HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA...

Master Vrokk's weakness was his arrogence, one should never underestimate ones opponent and that guy had ego the size of a melon.

Master Vrokk... I thought that Master Windu was critical. But after being able to compare him to Master Vrokk, he seams quite tamed to me now... I mean come on here. Don't the Jedi realize that grumpiness is one of the paths to the Darkside. Just look at the war Jack Lemmon & Walter Matthau got into, just imagine if they would have had the Force in them. By, by planet Earth...

Edited by Mr. J

• 3 months later...

Necromancer! :sorcerer:

My version of strengths and flaws:

Mace Windu:

He was a great fighter and added a good perspective to the Jedi council. His weakness was his his short vision of the universe and Anakin.

Yoda: Great wisdom and fighting abilities.

Dooku: Oversized ego and pawn of Palpatine, Count Dooku was part of the real start of Anakins fall with his forced execution aboard Grevious's flagship.

Malak: Arrogant and cowardly, Malak had no great strengths beyond his fighting capabilities.

Obi-Wan: A great light jedi. Good fighting, good strategy, and pretty good wisdom. Weakness, the thought that he could keep Anakin away from the dark side and the fact he didn't say anything about the Padame affair.

Darth Vader: Average overall but with weaknesses like Malak's and his over confidence.

Revan: Supreme strategist and good wisdom, superior fighting capabilities, weakness in the fact he relied on good intentions rather than the jedi code, similar to Anakin.

Nhilus: Overconfident power hungry fool.

Sion: Not your average Sith, he showed some compassion and mercy. A good fighter, his end was similar to Darth Vader's, finally seeing the light again.

Traya/Kreia: A gray jedi seemingly but sith at heart her motives and techniques to carry them out were quite clever. Her weakness was the fact she had no real power over the exile other than insight.

Qui-Gon: Excellent teacher, likely better than Obi-Wan, he had a great fighting ability. His weakness was double-bladed lightsabers.

The Exile: A follower-magnet the Exile's is similar to Revan, however no so bound to any destiny. She couldn't be controlled even by Traya.

Jolee Bindo: Wise, gray jedi, Jolee's weakness was his strict adherence to grayness.

Bastila: She is a puppet waiting to be puppeteered and is overall weak. Her strength is her Battle Meditation.

Maul: His weakness was being double teamed by Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. His strength was his double-bladed lightsaber abilities.

Grevious: Weak lightsaberman and arrogant. Strength was his army.

Palpatine: Better manipulation than Traya, his strength was his dark wisdom and weakness the goodwill of a true jedi.

Luke: A true jedi and follower of the light. Possibly graceful but often aggressive fighter, Luke isn't necessarily too wise.

Bandon: A show-off and weak sith.

Common Jedi Code

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no death, there is the Force.

Full Common Jedi Code

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force.

My Jedi Code

There is no despair; there is peace.

There is no arrogance; there is reality.

There is no rage; there is calm.

There is no confidence; there is truth.

There is no death, there is hope in the Force

May the Force be with you and guide you. :)

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin