NWN 2 Release

Dark_Raven

Um.. It's on Tuesday next week. The 31st. This shouldn't be surprising. L0LLERZ!

They're just preparing the fourms. Agolawa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Why wait for ther last espciailly since chances are they don't work on Weekends leaving only Monday?

This is the PERFECT time to update the forums. I think your desperation reeks off your melodrama hype. (w00t)

Agolawa!

Game over.

Edited by Volourn

Halloween and Dark Crusade European release.

16th sign of the Apocalypse?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Thanks for the compliment in saying I was verys exy, and you love me. It was very toughing.

Agolawa!

P.S. To keep on topic somehwat, NWN2 is coming in 1 week! WOO HOO!!!!

Cue fifteenth sign.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Agolawa? :shifty:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Is there a devpost somewhere in there? If not, no poitn reading past the OP...

I dont see how it really matters to be honest, but its equally odd that the bracers and boots are in. "naked' people are usually used as slaves in the game, true, but it's still an unnecessary oddity.

So when are we going to start really churning out the NWN2 threads? You know, "What character are you going to play" and that nonsense?

When we get a real NWN2 forum here.

If that doesn't happen in the next 2 weeks, I'm quitting the internets :rolleyes:

Swedish release isnt until Friday the 3rd and Im not likely to get it until Monday the 6th because the mail here is outrageously slow.

Some retailers have send out pre-booked releases a day early or so in the past but they were slammed hard by the big publishers.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Some retailers have send out pre-booked releases a day early or so in the past but they were slammed hard by the big publishers.

Yeah, I actually called Webhallen and yelled at them for half an hour because I got Gothic 3 on the official release day and not earlier :))

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Is there a devpost somewhere in there? If not, no poitn reading past the OP...

I dont see how it really matters to be honest, but its equally odd that the bracers and boots are in. "naked' people are usually used as slaves in the game, true, but it's still an unnecessary oddity.

Still no mounts to ride.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I bet no one will answer this question, as the game isn't out yet, but I'm asking it anyway.

Will NWN2 run smoothly on a 256MB ATI Radeon X1300 Pro PCI Express graphics card, or is a 256MB nVidia GeForce 7900GS worth an extra

Edited by Pope