NWN 2 Release

Dark_Raven

Hmm, according to System Requirements Lab my computer is actually a fair bit over the recommended for NWN 2... which is weird, considering I've been reading dev quotes and getting a sweaty upper lip whilst fiddling with my wallet nervously. -_-

Also, the underwear look hilarious with the boots on. :p

EDIT: Hmm, I've got a funny feeling about that Tilak guy in that thread. The same feeling I get around close relatives to horses and those guys demanding toll at bridges.

Edited by Noceur

We need more drama like this - now it would just be like the old days if the devs would participate in these dramas more often! -_-

Puuk needs to hang with us.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I see NWN2 (till any expansion comes out anyways) removed the fire and acid shield spells from sorc / wiz spell list.

Good.

Many serious caster gamers considered them the best way to kill dangerous threats at top end play, cause the damage bypassed saving throws. It was all "reflection" damage. Everytime a mob hit the shield, if hurt itself.

But, the reason I'm glad, is because when they were allowed in game, caster would run up to a mob...spread out its arms and expose itself..and say.."hit me, hit me".

Thats not the long range hitting, cowardly, very parinoid old D&D caster I'm used to seeing. Too weird.

Oh...hi Pope, volourn, and (hairy) Sarg. Nice to see your still around. I see other familiar faces too.

Oh...hi Pope, volourn, and (hairy) Sarg. Nice to see your still around. I see other familiar faces too.

Sorry. Who you see are actually now podpeople.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta