What you couldn't do/say in KotOR II...

Guest The Architect

^ "Spam?"

Spam spam spam, spam Spamargus.

ORLY?

YA RLY!

Then shut up already. :p

I would have liked to use a Boma as a mode of transport on Dxun, or jump from tree top to tree top, instead of using the Mandalorian Guide, and for role-playing purposes relating to backstory.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I'd have liked to have used the beast control to actually keep a few pets around. Set them on people. Control that Greater Storm Beast... set it on Kreia.

Date Queen Talia. Just to annoy Kavar. So much more...

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Guest The Architect
I would've liked a large battle with the Jedi Masters and the Exile join together to attack Kreia, near the end of the game.

Why? Kreia wasn

Edited by The Architect

I would have liked to annoyed Queen Talia and mocked her crappy accent. I also wanted to kill Kavar, even if I sided with Talia.

Fixed.  :p

But... but... I already did. ;)

Well, kinda. I mocked her mentally, if not verbally in-game :). And yes... the option to kill her precious Jedi would have been fun.

You may not agree with me, but I thought Talia's accent was crappy. Meh, we can't all agree on the same thing can we? Agreement is overrated anyway. By the way, this isn't just directed at you Dyan, in case you didn't know.

Of course we agree on this - her accent left much to be desired. On the plus side, at least it wasn't "My husband and I..." :( ^_^ ;)

And I know it's not directed at me. :p

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Being able to see more of Jedi apprentices being taught by various Jedi masters in K2. After all, every apprentice's background and story would be slightly different. And that would also involve additional side quests in learning more about their part in war, if any. Or perhaps discovering their corpses if they were killed on certain locations, and finding some items they leave behind. Missed finding remains of past living people somewhat. Storm beasts on Malachor V hardly gave any items at all from their own corpses.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I'd like to have set people on fire using the force. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

^ :) What's with the hair? Aren't No0bs supposed to say "the Heart of the Force," and completely overlook the word "like" in that sentence?

I'd like to have set people on fire using the force. :)

Kriea did say that the force could even be a substance that could burn. Force Flame and Fling. (w00t)

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

So many force moves where flawed in K2, like the beast trick what was the point of that? It was so lame. I personally liked Force Confusion I think it was, where you could turn on enemy against others, I loved to do this on Trayus where there was 2 Sith Lords, and I really couldnt be bothered taking them both on so I just turn one against the other :)

and master heal was better than heal and cure in the first kotor

NO WAI!!!!!

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

kill that horrible squid guy, whose voice annoyed me to death.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 2 weeks later...

all of today's games are too easy like that , play some super nes or sega genesis or even ps1 games and you'll see what I mean. video games used to be for people who enjoyed being challenged by video games, now they're for every average joe off the street.

if there's one thing I would change about this game, and in fact both games, it's that the male characters would move less stupidly. the female characters move just fine, but the male characters look like they're just now learning to walk, if I saw someone walk like that in real life I'd think there was something wrong with their brain.

also, the relationships wouldn't be as limited, by this I mean female exile falling in love with visas/mira/handmaiden and also that there would be kissing and hugging, and also passionate stuff if at all possible. oh and being able to kill random people to get more evilness, like in fable, if anyone's played that.

and yes, definitely more force powers, maybe a force decay power, where you could make people's bodies rot. add some blood and other graphic stuff.

"I ain't anorexic, I'm from Texas" - Jessica Simpson.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - brooke shields.

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

- Miss india

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -dan quayle

"I want to have two children - a boy called London and a girl named China."-Paris Hilton

"I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt." - Britney Spears

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost everything" - Ivana Trump.

if there's one thing I would change about this game, and in fact both games, it's that the male characters would move less stupidly. the female characters move just fine, but the male characters look like they're just now learning to walk, if I saw someone walk like that in real life I'd think there was something wrong with their brain.

Huh? :huh:

also, the relationships wouldn't be as limited, by this I mean female exile falling in love with visas/mira/handmaiden and also that there would be kissing and hugging, and also passionate stuff if at all possible. oh and being able to kill random people to get more evilness, like in fable, if anyone's played that.

That would be sooooo much not-Star Wars. Tell me some SW scene when you've seen a Jedi kiss someone? :( Not like the Jedi-Code.

add some blood and other graphic stuff.

Blood and suchan' things are also sooooooo not Star Wars. Tell me any SW-scene where you've seen blood? :ermm:

A gay scene is never going to happen in Starwars, period. You forget that there are some very strong groups in the US that would boycott the game and raise merry hell if anything like that was so much as implied in the game, let alone shown. To give you an idea when the star of a US Sit-com came out as being gay these groups had enough clout to have her show pulled. LA is not going to try and tackle these groups, frankly it wouldn't be worth it.

Edited by Darth Mortis

"huh?"

when the male characters in these games walk they wobble. it annoys me to death, but maybe my annoyance is a result of my OCD.

"That would be sooooo much not-Star Wars. Tell me some SW scene when you've seen a Jedi kiss someone? Not like the Jedi-Code."

you can be dark side, and the exile isn't a jedi, hence her being an exile.

"You forget that there are some very strong groups in the US that would boycott the game and raise merry hell if anything like that was so much as implied in the game, let alone shown. To give you an idea when the star of a US Sit-com came out as being gay these groups had enough clout to have her show pulled. LA is not going to try and tackle these groups, frankly it wouldn't be worth it."

I didn't forget, I just stated something I would like to see, and fundie lunatics wouldn't buy the games anyway, because it is "wiyutch crayuft" and has "ocultic" themes. also Visas seems to feel very strongly for the exile whether male or female, but I get what you're saying, why can't fundies be more like the less retarded christians, anyway? incidentally are there any non-christian groups that oppose homosexuals?

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - brooke shields.

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

- Miss india

"I want to have two children - a boy called London and a girl named China."-Paris Hilton

how exactly is the anglican church non-xian? :bat:

- Miss india