Another NWN2 Movie

Hassat Hunter

Is there any voice work in NWN2 done by Obsidian's devs?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

50 minutes left for download to be authorized. Mirrors?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What about Annah?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Looked pretty good.

I liked the combat overall.

More impact and other combat sounds would be good.

More combat taunts and other combat communications would be good too.

I guess the fidgets are getting improved. That should be good.

The characters look good.

;)

Annah was great! :D

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

Checking out the NWN2 forums @ BioWare I found a post with screens of the same build (by some Korean NWN2 communuity). THEY claim it is the "Sept 16" build

1 MONTH after the combat animations were "done" according to J.E. Sawyer.

May I start to fear?

You have been fearing since the beginning anyways. God help us if you haven't even begun to fear yet.

VO redone... and this was still old.

When DO you guys bring out movies with the actual combat mechanics?

Anyway... +anticipation

Mirrors?

Only uploaded to Rapidshare... unless other people that downloaded uploaded elsewhere or unless there are other magreaders that uploaded it somewhere I wouldn't know what mirrors there could be.

Suggestions?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Annah was great!  :D

She had the best tail of any npc ever :huh:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Only uploaded to Rapidshare... unless other people that downloaded uploaded elsewhere or unless there are other magreaders that uploaded it somewhere I wouldn't know what mirrors there could be.

Suggestions?

Torrent?

Actually, someone should just Youtube it.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Way too many pages.

Has anyone pointed out the lack of sync between attacking animation and death animation, so there is a distinct moment of nothing between when the sword goes through them, and when they burst into blood and fall over dead? It looks really stupid. Not to mention that if the hit is not fatal, they dont react at all! (See paladin-type guy fight the soldiers in chainmail.)

Not to mention the super-super-bright highlighting on characters with the cursor, and the gigantic target circle beneath for characters such as the Spider.

I recognise music from NWN used in the trailer, but dunno about that. Voice acting seems decent if sometimes unnatural. The dwarf, however, is horrible. Stupid and dumb all in one.

I'm really concerned about the fact that in some of these dialogues, there is a much too long gap between one 'screen''s worth of dialogue and the other.. hopefully these can be manually managed with mouseclicks. The animations never fit, either, using stock generic animations in an unwieldy combination. Not game-killing, but still.. I thought we'd be past such things by now.

Love the giant shield though :D

Edited by Tigranes

I recognise music from NWN used in the trailer, but dunno about that. Voice acting seems decent if sometimes unnatural. The dwarf, however, is horrible. Stupid and dumb all in one.

I think it was placeholder music.

The new music heard in the video is IMO better than NWN1's.

I didn't mind the drarf, but I thought that the tiefling character is Annah wannabe. I may be, of course, wrong, since I'm judging only by that video.

Music will be both returning NWN1 tracks, and new ones. NWN1 music was awesome. Hoepfully, the new music will continue that trend.

And, no, Tigranes. The dwarf sounded awesome. The tiefling, on the other hand, was HORRID. Just like Annah.

FFG > Annah. No doubt about it.

And, yeah Diamond, this itefling is just another little girl who had sex with her father whomever he may be just like Annah. Sad, really. :(

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.