Deus Ex

Dark_Raven

http://www.offtopicproductions.com/hdtp/

Edit: Yeah, Tenebrae was the first of these kinds of mods, so it's often used as a hallmark and sort of catch-all term. Sorry for misconception. It seems the previous mod died, but this one has continued from where they left.

Thanks. That's something to keep an eye on. And it looks like they are really working on it too. WIth user mods that is always important! :cool:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

The Cassandra Project

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I linked to the HDTP a few pages back. They plan on having updated models and textures for all items, weapons, and characters, though so far they've only released a teaser with most items done and the new Gunther model.

After firing it up I've got to say I much prefer vanilla DX.

The Zodiac mod is quite good, providing it's the one with the CIA headquarters as the first level, it's possible I'm thinking of something else.

Don't bother with The Cassandra Project. They only ever released a tiny teaser and it will annoy you they it's since been abandoned.

Just installed DX GOTY edition. w00t!

Not going to bother with the mods though.

I think I am going to play JC as a Master Pistol and Demo James Bondian-type. Too bad the PS20 sucks so much ass. Crossbow + 10mm + Stealth rocks though!

Offhand does anyone know if theres a builtin key for screenies. Don't feel like bothering with fraps atm.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

i've been playing through again with shifter

i've been trying to find all the unique weapons. so far i'm at everett's and i've found the magnum, lo bruto, railgun, boomstick, and all 3 prototype nanoswords.

one thing i love about this mod is the exploding seagulls :D

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

well the first time it was an accident. it hissed at me, and i noticed the cursor go red, so i chased it round and stomped it to death...

hmm.... stomping pigeons was also kinda fun. if you timed it right you could get them just as they were taking off ^_^

oooh and another fun thing you can do in deus ex is play around with console commands

making the pepper spray gun fire napalm was awesome ^_^

and making ALL pistols fire rockets made things very interesting on the first few levels :D